ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@rmms my recommendations would be sony nex-5, m4/3 cameras (olympus, panasonic), nikon and canon entry-level dslr.  as for a lens i would recommend a fast prime.  I have a nex-5 paired with a carl zeiss 24mm f/1.8, the thing cost me a fortune but worth every penny.  never leaves my camera.  pm if you have some cameras in mind, pretty much had all types of camera (pro to cheap stuff).

@ohwuss seems like taste of things to come as far as colorways years later? lol

@jordan nice shots, what camera are you using? just using an external flash or have studio lights setup?
Thanks niwreig! Nikon D80 and a 35mm f/1.8g lens, manual setting with natural lighting.
wink.gif

Thanks niwreig! Nikon D80 and a 35mm f/1.8g lens, manual setting with natural lighting.
wink.gif
that was my old setup, great combo!  that is some really good lighting.  it looks studio because it looks controlled with no hot spots.  good stuff.

Are Dark Royals in any physical store locations? And on any websites besides the Oversea sites that charge ridiculous about for shipping.

^ Nice stuff Jordan.......my Mangos came in today as well, I'll snap a pic or two later plus all that I have.

Cris.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me fast kine?  thanks.
[h1]also, rockcitykicks has the blue/orange roshe for sale! grab it while it's hot[/h1]

compared to HOA infrared 90s (only air max i own) how do these fit? I'm a size 10 in those, a 9.5 in most other shoes. What size should i order?

*HEADS UP*

SIZE 11 ROSHE CYBER (1 PAIR ONLY)

BRAND NEW IN BOX!

RETAIL+TAX+SHIPPING.

PM FOR INFO! ACT FAST!

Last edited:
If you guys don't mind and have your Roshes near, can you take a picture of your size tag so we can compare production dates in all the different colorways. I think the Calypsos have the shortest span so far.

Thanks

Anyone elses pulltab falling apart?
I got these from NR if it make a difference.

ohh and those dark royal/team orange roshes are a must.

Tried getting a pair at Rock City Kicks earlier and they didn't have a 10 or 10.5 at that time. This was around 455pm EST. I will be patient and wait for Zappos.

My mangos came in today as well!!!! Will take a group picture later. :D

if anyone has access to a size 9 in: cybers, iguanas, black sail/white - lemme know please via pm, as close to retail as possible =)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom