ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks Patrick! They came in today. Just like most of us that got our pair, I am totally floored on how great this colorway is!

Master Roshi approves. :tongue:

Are Dark Royals in any physical store locations? And on any websites besides the Oversea sites that charge ridiculous about for shipping.
There is nothing ridiculous about overseas shipping because firstly, do you know how far HK is from USA? Secondly, air fuel prices are increasing and thirdly, 30 plus shipping is considered cheap because as an online retailer, they have a corporate account with couriers. Do you know that without  a corporate account the shipping fees is even higher like 60 usd???? I can understand nobody likes to pay high shipping fees but please stop being a cheapskate and sprout nonsensical rubbish statements like this without doing any research at all!

21 Mercer has Speed Yellows on shelves. Same with Olympic 7s. Not sure what the sizes were, but give them a call in the morning.

Hypebeasts are out in force at Foot Locker on Times Square. Walked up to ask them about the line for tomorrow's IVs and none of them knew about my Roshes. One dude came up and was like "Yo those are those Roshe Runs I was telling you about." Hypebeasts still don't know about these, guys. Let's keep it that way. Kids were trying to sell me the Fire Red IVs already. Like damn.

Last edited:
Thanks Patrick! They came in today. Just like most of us that got our pair, I am totally floored on how great this colorway is!

Master Roshi approves. :tongue:

No problem man, sorry about the box being beat.

I'm waiting on the video! Really enjoy some of the reviews on your channel. Didn't realize that was you until after I shipped the shoes :lol:

No problem man, sorry about the box being beat.
I'm waiting on the video! Really enjoy some of the reviews on your channel. Didn't realize that was you until after I shipped the shoes :lol:

LOL, thanks Patrick!

I do have a YouTube channel but I barely advertise it. It's all good...still kinda amateurish when it comes to that stuff. I'll probably invest in an HD camera sometime. I am embarrassed on how I pronounced "Ro-Shay" in my first video on the Iguanas...haven't made that mistake since. :tongue:

so excited! my mango comes in tomorrow and i think i found a reliable source to cop more mangos!  we shall see.. the wait begins.  anyone want to trade mango for calypso?

Calypso in 13?? Or am I needing a miracle?? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Last edited:
i'm kicking myself for not copping teals for $125 a couple months ago. $250 though? Get out of here. That would defeat the purpose of this shoe. I feel good about these not only for the looks and comfort, but also because of the price.

Stadium greens would have looked so much better with sail swoosh. The green is OD.

So it looks like the Knicks CW is gonna start hitting more boutiques and hopefully we see a new CW within the next 2 weeks. We'll probably see it on eBay before some shop gets it.

Just seen that Calypso listing on eBay that's $250 and I hope no one bites for that price.

Dope pics of Mangos everyone! Glad to see everyone liking them. Pictures don't do these shoes justice.

The sprites are looking real nice GTFan. They look better with the dark jeans. I just cant get over the smooth mesh. I'm going to try a pair tomorrow. I'll kick myself in a month for not copping.

There is nothing ridiculous about overseas shipping because firstly, do you know how far HK is from USA? Secondly, air fuel prices are increasing and thirdly, 30 plus shipping is considered cheap because as an online retailer, they have a corporate account with couriers. Do you know that without  a corporate account the shipping fees is even higher like 60 usd???? I can understand nobody likes to pay high shipping fees but please stop being a cheapskate and sprout nonsensical rubbish statements like this without doing any research at all!

ok youre right, but why are you so mad? Relax. my beef is that its alot of shipping for a 70 dollar shoe. and majority of the members here wont even pay that. Likely yourself included. Chill out.

GTFan - it's funny you mentioned the Fire Red IV release, because 6 months ago, I was eagerly anticipating it.  After a few months of wearing Roshes, I don't even care anymore.  I may (and I stress, *may*) get the Black/Cements in November strictly for nostalgia's sake, but other than that, these Roshes have rendered 90% of the rest of my shoes irrelevant.  I'll shelve them when the snow comes, but other than that...this is it, as long as I can keep getting them.

Back
Top Bottom