ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You shouldnt run in them they're more for casual wear. One dude in here balled in em and sprained his ankle or something
laugh.gif
aah ok thanks for the heads up. so the whole "roshe run" name is kind of a misnomer? hahah

for all the people complaining about prices...what you don't realize is the retail price is higher in diff. countries + the exchange rate.

now i can't speak about any one else or any other other countries except korea and japan where i have purchased shoes/ clothes but retail is always much higher! stussy, supreme, tees are on average $50+. nikes/jordans always $30-60 more! all my friends, homies,  ask me to cop stuff for them, and 99% of the time its cheaper to pick up in the US. the ones who want some real rare **** always end up paying a premium but got what no one else gots and thats worth the $$$ for them.

now everyones hootin and hollerin about ripoffs from overseas, but the peeps sellin in the US that MAYBE paid $70 retail whos flippin for 160-180 is not a ripoff?

they pocket way more money then someone who is shipping overseas. no paypal, ebay fees, no mark up, no expensive shipping.

plus people expect the person who is going out of there way not to get anything for their time/hassle/frontin $$$!?!

not sayin everyone cause rmmballer plus a few other cool peeps pmd me a while back and was down to pay whatever the cost was + a lil extra for me but i couldnt come up with the sizes. now i don't even want the hassle of lookin/sellin  for ANYONE. why put in work just to be called a ripoff?

hype dc is selling for retail! you want something from a diff country and expect to pay US retail prices!?!  plus you want free shipping or $10 shipping? G-T-F-O-H!
WELL SAID!!! I always hated idiots who complained about overseas prices and still expect to get them for cheap shipping! Learn your geography, idiots! FYI, I just came back from a sShanghai trip and retail over there is 100usd onwards.

Bought some 1's off CitySole years ago. Def legit. Good looking out.

Last edited:
Damn so Crooked Tongues dropped the Camos today? I totally missed out, although I doubt I would've paid $100 plus shipping from the UK for a pair I'll likely be able to pick up off shelves.

Damn so I guess I just totally missed out on this roshe hype. Just now appreciating and wanting a pair. Don't understand why they gotta be so hyped and hard to find. Cant find a teal pair anywhere (for a respectable price) at all. Can someone PM me a good source to get any of the good colorways? This is absurd. Sheesh :rolleyes

Last edited:
Damn so I guess I just totally missed out on this roshe hype. Just now appreciating and wanting a pair. Don't understand why they gotta be so hyped and hard to find. Cant find a teal pair anywhere (for a respectable price) at all. Can someone PM me a good source to get any of the good colorways? This is absurd. Sheesh
eyes.gif
There's a list of online and retail locations that carry the Roshe Run on the first page of this thread. If every source is sold out, you're looking at eBay or Asian import prices.
Roshe bandwagon on the rise.
mean.gif

...just sayin'
+1.

Not joining the bandwagon at all. I just want a good pair other than the iguanas for a decent price. I know better than to give Nike a penny over $120 for this shoe regardless of CW. IMO to bandwagon would be paying some rediculous price for these just to say I got em. The shoe is very nice but not worth all the money and hype surrounding them. They should be massed produced and easy to get. Of course I'm speaking of the popular/most wanted CWs. I feel those who hype these and accept the resell for these are the bandwagoners. Nonetheless thanks for the info guys.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me what those bottom ones are?  pretty nice...

also, was banned for b/s/t violation.  not sure if i agree with the rules here but whatever.  since i can't get shoes from shiekh, i can no longer post to ask for someone to pick me up since i live on an island and they don't do phone orders - i'm SOL?  and people cannot offer to buy for people like me also?  how are we supposed to know who can pick up what and for whom are we supposed to just PM every single person we think can?  damn man i don't know if i can be a part of this forum anymore.

Back
Top Bottom