ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@ohwussup - Just to let you know from my experience,  I think all of mine have that thicker stitching that connects the toe box to the side panels....I have never had an issue with it.  With regards to the other problems the warping sucks, and looks warranted to return to me.  The paint chipping on the white, have you tried cleaning them?

I think these shoes are not the best quality, but I still love them. 

Man I just got super excited to have my plan come crashing down! NDC was able to stock locate me a size 14 of the Calypso's at NTSF. I call and of course they don't have any and its been awhile since they had any mens sizes.

So close but yet so far 
mean.gif
mad.gif
I tried there last week and got the same response

alright, just got my order in from kicks crew.  i understand they are a legit place, but i'm not asking for a legit check, i'm asking for a quality control question.  peep the pictures.  don't know the terminology, but the stitching around the middle of the shoe is hella sloppy, more so than my first pair

the left shoe front is really crooked.  the inside of the shoe is lower than the outside, where it's supposed to be the other way around.  it looks like \ instead of in between - and /.  i've had a problem with another pair too that's why i never wanted to keep it. the toe box is crooked.  anyone else pairs have this problem?

dirty as hell front underside, looks like the material is chipped

the right side shoe is not flat, it's all warped. it doesn't sit flat

another shot of the messy stitching

another

other toe box is also dirty, but not as much as the other side

messy stitching is really thick looking

can anyone comment or compare their shoes to mine?  i don't want to have to pay return shipping for this but....

Some of mine are not perfect neither if you look at them really close, you gotta understand at the end of the day, these are just some cheap/ casual mass produce nike shoes, they are not artworks. Just wear them and be happy or you can sell them off ebay without losing much if anything.

the left shoe front is really crooked.  the inside (inner?) of the shoe is lower than the outside (outer?), where it's supposed to be the other way around.  it looks like \ instead of in between -- and /.  i've had a problem with another pair too that's why i never wanted to keep it. the toe box is crooked.  anyone else pairs have this problem?

can anyone comment or compare their shoes to mine?  i don't want to have to pay return shipping for this but....
The stitching wouldn't bother me, but between this (bolded section) and warped sole, I'd probably ask for a refund.  I'm not one to play the waiting game, so I'd rather have my money than wait for another pair of Iguanas that may come in worse condition.  It's really up to you though, if they won't refund your shipping money then you might have to take the L and rock them anyway.

Anyone looking for Cybers, Footaction in Arden Mall (Sacramento, Ca) has some in-stock.  You should be able to stock locate them and have them shipped.

I've been lurking this thread for a while. Love these shoes.

Heads Up Size 9s.
Neo 39 in Pasadena,CA had the knicks colorway on monday but some dude bought 5 pairs smh.

There's a size 9 left as of today.

Good luck

I don't get people buying out inventory's for these, dudes need to stick to Brons and Jordans.

Bunch of fiends trying to make 30$ at the most.

The stitching has been poor on a few of my pairs, so that doesn't really bother me so much unless I'm staring at them, but that tweak is definitely noticeable. Were the shoes packed super tight in the box? Only thing I can think of that will cause that is high heat to the shoes.

I don't get people buying out inventory's for these, dudes need to stick to Brons and Jordans.

Bunch of fiends trying to make 30$ at the most.

if you havent tried on a pair please shut up.... 99% of the broshes in here arent buying to make money we are buying them to WEAR... unlike the beast who buy every jordan & lebum & have them sit in a closet

Last edited:
just grabbed my gf her 2nd cw the challenge reds off zappos....that free next day shipping when your VIP is clutch....she will be very happy when an unexpected box gets delivered & its actually for her & not me :lol:

if you havent tried on a pair please shut up.... 99% of the broshes in here arent buying to make money we are buying them to WEAR... unlike the beast who buy every jordan & lebum & have them sit in a closet

I have 3 pairs. Doesn't mean I'm going to buy 5 pairs at a time.

You took offense to that comment, insecure much :lol:

I just threw my Roshes in the washing machine and they look pretty much brand new except for this one spot on the heel that didn't come off.  I was wondering if any of you guys have any advice on how i can remove this mark. (sorry for the iphone pictures) (it looks darker in person)

Finally....had these since last Saturday...

Here's a shot of them.

I haven't been in the thread for a few days and I see it jumping. I still have a select few that I will go to on here and I know they will hook it up and I would do the same for them. Thank you Team Roshe.

Didn't know Rmmsballer10 was being called out like that in the last few pages. He sold me Mangos for $140 and I thought that was fair what he did. Knowing he had to front up the customs and shipping (which is NOT cheap) from overseas. If he's selling them for more now, more power to him.

Keep the Roshe updates coming! For those who are lurking, post in the thread. Contribute. Be helpful. It will be returned in the future. That is what Team Roshe is all about.

Last edited:
As to the person who was complaining about the Iguana quality, either wear them and beat them to the ground and get the money's worth out of it or sell it to someone who wants them.

I know PLENTY of folks on here who do NOT have Iguanas would LOVE to take them out of your hands.

Last edited:
alright, just got my order in from kicks crew.  i understand they are a legit place, but i'm not asking for a legit check, i'm asking for a quality control question.  peep the pictures.  don't know the terminology, but the stitching around the middle of the shoe is hella sloppy, more so than my first pair

the left shoe front is really crooked.  the inside (inner?) of the shoe is lower than the outside (outer?), where it's supposed to be the other way around.  it looks like \ instead of in between -- and /.  i've had a problem with another pair too that's why i never wanted to keep it. the toe box is crooked.  anyone else pairs have this problem?

I have the same issue with my Iguanas. The left shoe's sole is a bit warped. Definitely a quality control issue on Nike's end. 

dirty as hell front underside, looks like the material is chipped

another shot of the messy stitching

another

other toe box is also dirty, but not as much as the other side

messy stitching is really thick looking

yeah man, my iggys are toe box area warped as well.  not sure why, they affected toebox also feels different when wearing.  kind of a bummer but still feels good and looks great.

Spent all afternoon after work searching NYC for a pair of Roshes in Anthracite/Cyber size 9. It's honestly the only pair I really want that I can't seem to find anywhere. For those interested who want to save time, don't bother checking Nordstrom Rack on 14th, Niketown, 21 Mercer, Urban Outfitters, West NYC, Footlocker RUN or various other sneaker boutiques in SoHo; all are sold out or not available anymore. :frown:

I simply refuse to pay 100+ for a pair from an overseas seller on eBay but looks like its the only way...

For NTers looking for the Cybers in size 9.5, Oneness has a pair left as of this morning. They are located in Kentucky and are willing to do phone orders. Their website is: http://www.oneness287.com/ They might also have various sizes in the other colorways... always looking out for you guys :D

shiekh killed me today. Ordered a pair of black/sails from them over a week ago in size nine. I was finally able to find them.... cept they called me today to let me know they made a mistake and are out of stock. They are making me take a trip back down to the store to so they can refund my money. sucks man.

Lookin at those close up shots of the iggy's just made me realize they are using 3 different mesh weaves. The mens weave seems to be a larger looser, weave. The ones on the earlier women's pairs( ie palest purple) have the same diamond weave as on the Free Run 2. The last one is a really tight weave but feels flimsier than the weave on the palest purple. The latter was the one I was complainig about earlier that it felt like a loose sock and bigger on your feet. Anyone else catch this?

i was at the mall today and saw that footaction carriers the cyber roshes.  

Hmm really?

Do you know the SKU number on the box? It is on the white sticker on the upper left corner of the boxes, Foot Locker Inc. uses that for some reason to manage their inventory.

I used to work there and get a discount so I'm going to see if I can stock locate them.

As to the person who was complaining about the Iguana quality, either wear them and beat them to the ground and get the money's worth out of it or sell it to someone who wants them.

I know PLENTY of folks on here who do NOT have Iguanas would LOVE to take them out of your hands.
PREACH! 
laugh.gif

Not my day today. Missed out on the royal roshes on sneakerhead and missed on a kd oly and south beach lebron restock. I hate working graveyard shift, i sleep through all the updates n restocks during the day. Smh

Back
Top Bottom