ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my stadium green roshes in a few days ago and thinking about painting the swoosh. I have black and white angelus paint in hand but anybody have any ideas of other colors that would look good? Or should i just go with black or white?

So jealous of you little-footed Broshes... Some of the women's color ways would be absolute heat with a little customization. Especially the Blue/pale  and Purple

Damn, these do look kinda sweet.

would wear, but the main color seems too similar to trop twists. definitely hoping for the "grinch" women's cw to drop stateside soon

Roshe x Tiff,

these are dope, what did you die the liner with, rit? i wanted to do something similar but have yet to order angelus paint, still undecided on what color. also did you use the matte finisher?

would wear, but the main color seems too similar to trop twists. definitely hoping for the "grinch" women's cw to drop stateside soon
these are dope, what did you die the liner with, rit? i wanted to do something similar but have yet to order angelus paint, still undecided on what color. also did you use the matte finisher?

The lace is from cyber, swoosh and inner lining are photoshop. will use angelus paint for the swoosh and fabric dye for the lining.

wow, did my post seriously get deleted? wow i'm about to **** these forums pretty soon.  all i posted was for asking for help for my deformed shoes and i get deleted the day i come back? i'm pretty pissed.

wow, did my post seriously get deleted? wow i'm about to **** these forums pretty soon.  all i posted was for asking for help for my deformed shoes and i get deleted the day i come back? i'm pretty pissed.
Would you rather have been suspended again for offering up your size 9's?

Yeah it was last week, thanks Ronatethemuffin for the headsup!!
Yessir! No problem man. And damn those tropical twists look good. That is just how I imagined they would look. Even without the black lining, just the swoosh matching the laces looks dope and more like a man's shoe. 
tongue.gif

i was not offering it up. i was commenting that i don't want to pay the return shipping, so what the majority of these fellow forum member shoes were if they are all deformed in some way or am i just getting bunk pairs.  i was trying to get feedback so i could make a decision whether to go through the hassle of returning it to a foreign country

whatever bro you do your job and suspend me again if you want

you seriously couldn't just delete the part where i went wrong or something?  i was asking legit questions and took the time to quote all the posts and fabricate one post instead of spamming multiple posts to catch up to the responses. mannn.

Last edited:
Not offering?

So what's this then? In response to a comment someone mentioned about taking them off your hands for ya..
Originally Posted by ohwussup

they are 9, still interested?
Or how about this? (in response to a comment about people not having iguanas)
Originally Posted by ohwussup

i'd love to ship it to them, but not for a loss of money on my end...
Believe it or not, I'm TRYING to help you out by NOT suspending you.

the admins always know whats up!

1. Where do you guys place the Knicks colorway in the hierarchy of the roshe ladder?

Are they right up there just under calypso and mangos, and maybe along the same lines as iguanas. or do you place the knicks just below the           iguana in terms of most wanted, once they are no where to be found. 

on another note, i wish NR still sold roshes, id imagine if they still had their account with nike, next up would have been sirens, showing up on shelves 

2. one more question, where do we get replacement insoles? mine are thinning out . too much dancing 

Not offering?

So what's this then? In response to a comment someone mentioned about taking them off your hands for ya..

Or how about this? (in response to a comment about people not having iguanas)

Believe it or not, I'm TRYING to help you out by NOT suspending you.

caught em slippin

I gotta question but I'm new, so is this ok to ask:

Where's the best prices/place to get Angelus Paint for your Roshe's?

the admins always know whats up!

1. Where do you guys place the Knicks colorway in the hierarchy of the roshe ladder?
Are they right up there just under calypso and mangos, and maybe along the same lines as iguanas. or do you place the knicks just below the           iguana in terms of most wanted, once they are no where to be found. 

on another note, i wish NR still sold roshes, id imagine if they still had their account with nike, next up would have been sirens, showing up on shelves 

2. one more question, where do we get replacement insoles? mine are thinning out . too much dancing 

i really dislike the cw so to me it's somewhere at the bottom of the list along with stadium greens. but hey that's just me.

I gotta question but I'm new, so is this ok to ask:

Where's the best prices/place to get Angelus Paint for your Roshe's?

"turtle feathers" is where i will most likely be buying from, once i figure out what colors i need. btw i'll be shooting you a text soon

i really dislike the cw so to me it's somewhere at the bottom of the list along with stadium greens. but hey that's just me.
"turtle feathers" is where i will most likely be buying from, once i figure out what colors i need. btw i'll be shooting you a text soon

What about where to get new insoles?

Thanks, I'll take a look. And has anybody messed around with customizing the soles? Or would the Angelus paint also work for that?

alright, just got my order in from kicks crew.  i understand they are a legit place, but i'm not asking for a legit check, i'm asking for a quality control question.  peep the pictures.  don't know the terminology, but the stitching around the middle of the shoe is hella sloppy, more so than my first pair

the left shoe front is really crooked.  the inside (inner?) of the shoe is lower than the outside (outer?), where it's supposed to be the other way around.  it looks like \ instead of in between -- and /.  i've had a problem with another pair too that's why i never wanted to keep it. the toe box is crooked.  anyone else pairs have this problem?

dirty as hell front underside, looks like the material is chipped

the right side shoe is not flat, it's all warped. it doesn't sit flat

another shot of the messy stitching

another

other toe box is also dirty, but not as much as the other side

messy stitching is really thick looking

can anyone comment or compare their shoes to mine?  i don't want to have to pay return shipping for this but....
I ordered a the same pair from Kicks- Crew about 2 weeks ago. Just pulled them out again to compare them to your pics.

My right shoe is a little different, the white sole on the right shoe is higher and a little lopsided. Definitely not as bad as yours, but since I got the same shoe from the same retailer I figured it was worth noting.

I also have a couple like "blemishes" on my sole which weren't on my black sails that I ordered from Rakuten. Those were minor though.

Double check if they accept returns, I remember reading somewhere on their site that they don't. 

And is a 1oz bottle of Angelus enough to get a strong coat on each Swoosh? Or would the 4oz bottles be a better route.

Back
Top Bottom