ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

took my black roshes to the beach the other day... needless to say, dumb move bc I got sand and dirt on them. Washed them today for the first time...they look brand new! I haven't had a shoe that I could clean like this since my prestos! I love the Roshe more and more!

Last edited:
Instant classic
laugh.gif

Big ups to StoneyTony for coming through with the Knicks and thanks to the guy that didn't buy them off him, lol. 
laugh.gif
 I've seen the blue in many pictures and it just doesn't look like any of them in person, in a good way.

So my girl wanted to go to NR today and of course I was down. Trying to find a diamond in the rough. Was playing dumb with the worker asking about Roshe's and he said that Nordstrom's are done with Roshe's. It was becoming too big of a headache and they were getting to much attention and phone calls that they decided to do away with them completely.

Sounds believable but at the same time I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt. I'll still do my due diligence and check every now and then. But it's sounding like the ship has sailed on them being at any Nordstrom's store.

Last edited:
Big ups to StoneyTony for coming through with the Knicks and thanks to the guy that didn't buy them off him, lol. :lol:  I've seen the blue in many pictures and it just doesn't look like any of them in person, in a good way.

I think the design is so simple and clean, any color will look good. Knicks color way is definitely brighter in person.

It was becoming too big of a headache and they were getting to much attention and phone calls that they decided to do away with them completely.
I find it kinda ironically funny that "hype" caused a store to drop a shoe, rather than order/carry more. Guess that's how Nordstrom Rack rolls though

I find it kinda ironically funny that "hype" caused a store to drop a shoe, rather than order/carry more. Guess that's how Nordstrom Rack rolls though
Right. The guy I talked too was implying that all Nordstroms are done not just the NR's.

anybody not use their insoles in their size 10 or 10.5 roshes? :nerd: my insoles are shot on my pair from wearing them barefoot for months straight :\

i think it's more so that nike saw how much money they were losing so they pulled back

Any fellow Broshe's know if there are any Roshe Runs in either Italy, Germany, Switzerland, or Austria right now? My mom's on a Eurotrip and I'd love to have her bring me home some Premiums/Mangos/Calypso's/etc. 
glasses.gif

My Roshe lineup so far....
is this in order from fav to least?
Any fellow Broshe's know if there are any Roshe Runs in either Italy, Germany, Switzerland, or Austria right now? My mom's on a Eurotrip and I'd love to have her bring me home some Premiums/Mangos/Calypso's/etc. 
glasses.gif
idk, but a lot of girls are posting those camos and speaking german i think on instagram

both camo colored roshe's have hit nike shanghai flagship. in case anyone who lives in shanghai happens to frequent this thread.

My Roshe lineup so far....
good stuff!!

i notice this yesterday when walking in my iguanas.  some people already posted here about it but i thought i would comment.  both my iguana toe boxes curl inward more than any of my roshes.  still feels comfortable but seems like these roshes were not made a like!!

The markup on these have been going crazy. But non the less most comfortable shoes nike has released this year..
Yessuh. Just got my first pair on Friday. The sport red/cool grey. Walked in a store in one of my local malls and they were just sitting there looking beautiful and on sale for 54.90 after tax! Yessuh! 

Back
Top Bottom