ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oh man. Those Knicks went fast! Definitely not the only ones reading this thread. 
sick.gif
Kicks Deals dropped the news.  They have a ton of followers.

Oh man. Those Knicks went fast! Definitely not the only ones reading this thread. :x

Kicks Deals dropped the news.  They have a ton of followers.

i think a ton is an understatement...

i saw them post it & instantly posted it here & then shot off a mass text to the broshes in my phone....so there was a few thousand if not more bum rushing them for maybe a few sz runs if that

Was gonna double on the Knicks but I haven't even un-DSed my pair yet and don't plan on wearing them alot, such a tough colorway to match up for me :lol:

BigPoint - Here are my custom reds using the black/palest purple as a base. The red I used is called 'Fire Red' and is actually brighter than in the picture, kinda similar to infrared. It's pinkish in some light and orange-red in others.

Here's the rest of my custom lineup, all using the palest purple as a base except for the prisms (used the black/white/volt for that). If you couldn't already tell I'm a sucker for black based shoes. I'm thinkin about a lace swap for my cements and cool blues. I'll post more pics when the laces come in.

Got the Cool Blues on today for work :smile:
Damn son! Those are all sick! Good work my man. I had to sleep on which red to go with last night. I'll be buying it today and hope it comes by the weekend so I have a project to work on. 

Oh yeah .... i didnt forget i promised to post some pics of me & the gf's reds to see the mesh difference..........but i got home & remembered i only have a crappy kodak cam & a cell phone hero cam :lol:

so sorry for the crappy pics in advance :lol:

403720653.jpg

403720655.jpg

403720656.jpg

403720657.jpg

403720659.jpg

Was gonna double on the Knicks but I haven't even un-DSed my pair yet and don't plan on wearing them alot, such a tough colorway to match up for me :lol:

only doubling on the Black/sails and sirens. i wear those 2 a lot. Great to match up with. Hopefully i can find an Iguana for a decent price to double also

Last edited:
anybody else but me HATE the "New Nike Styles at Zappos.com!" email from zappos... i always think the go's dropped :lol: :rofl:

Trufe! :lol:

BigPoint - Here are my custom reds using the black/palest purple as a base. The red I used is called 'Fire Red' and is actually brighter than in the picture, kinda similar to infrared. It's pinkish in some light and orange-red in others.

Here's the rest of my custom lineup, all using the palest purple as a base except for the prisms (used the black/white/volt for that). If you couldn't already tell I'm a sucker for black based shoes. I'm thinkin about a lace swap for my cements and cool blues. I'll post more pics when the laces come in.

VERY NICE!

Nah I used Montana Gold Spray Paint on the Fire Reds, Cements & Blacks & a specialty metallic paint for the Cool Blues. Prisms was a specialty film that I found. Anyone know how to post gifs on this thing? I aint got pics of the prisms with me but I did have a video I took a lil while back. Turned that into a gif but it aint loadin. Help?

DOPE! I'm torn between hand painting and spray painting a pair. I'm leaning toward spray because it's been a while since I did a custom (brush), and I fear I may ruin them with visible strokes and all. I'd love to see close up pics of any of your customs to get a better idea of how the spray painted application looks.

missed the "knicks" cw, but was gonna pass anyways, not feeling em. Glad some of the broshee's were able to get em though!

@ demondays, how did you tape off the shoes? i learned my lesson from my previous custom, better be safe than sorry tape off the mesh area

just realized Demon did those customs to all womens colorways..... somebody in your area is mad salty cuz you swiped ALL the sizes :lol:

Last edited:
just realized Demon did those customs to all womens colorways..... somebody in your area is mad salty cuz you swiped ALL the sizes :lol:

or he swooped up all the zappos sizes lol, he did them justice

he DEF did them justice....

i thought that blk/palest purp would be more...well purple but i guess not

if they were all off zappos $350 flat w/next day shipping aint bad :lol:

Last edited:
Just a quick question about sizes since some of these international sites are making me so confused! On crookedtongues, the price is listed in pounds so im assuming their UK and their sizes listed are UK sizes, right? Their size chart says a 8.5 in UK = a size 9 in US. Meanwhile, on some eBay listings from resellers in Asia and other international sites, a size 9 in US = a size 8 in UK...? Can anyone confirm which one is the true conversion?

Just a quick question about sizes since some of these international sites are making me so confused! On crookedtongues, the price is listed in pounds so im assuming their UK and their sizes listed are UK sizes, right? Their size chart says a 8.5 in UK = a size 9 in US. Meanwhile, on some eBay listings from resellers in Asia and other international sites, a size 9 in US = a size 8 in UK...? Can anyone confirm which one is the true conversion?

You re looking at the Reebok sizing

UK size is 1 full down from ur actual US

I.E. us sz11 = uk sz10

I learned the hard way with the space jam release

ordered the knicks in a size 9 thats on back order on UO. hopefully order goes through

work has been killing me so haven't been able to post as much.

So far i have:
cybers
sport reds
teals
2 pairs of iguanas
mangos
black/sail

looking into doubling up on the sports reds and hopefully sirens after that I maybe done with the roshes. copping em from the looks of it has become harder and harder

Back
Top Bottom