ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nice pick up

i'm currently in search of the sirens. SMH at me for passing on them at retail when they first dropped. I just want them to complete my collection of the first colorways of he roshe

No but at least u guys got 2 colorways, wayyyyy better than Singapore with a miserable colorway!

Yes, horrible exp but I may have to order the roshes from them again....sigh
why do you need to order from kicks crew?  rmk is similar and id4shoes/acrosssports has great service and shipping..
Wassup fellas. This is my application to the Team Roshe Brotherhood! What hasn't been said about this shoe already? The main reason why I love this shoe is because to me, that's all it is again.. a shoe. Not some holy grail Jordan or some famous shoes that you have to worry about where you are going if you want to wear them or not. And you don't have to go through some ridiculous ways to get them (anymore). Each CW has been worn somewhere. These are one of the few shoes I keep by the door instead of in my room in boxes (except for the ones on ice) because I just slip them on and go out the door. I've biked, jogged, gym'd and hiked in these and they have held up through it all. My first and most beat up pair are the black sails. Although now I wish they weren't. After obtaining all the CW's I was satisfied with, I still check up on the shoes just to see if they are still there. After chatting on NT for a bit, I wanted to keep getting the shoes so much that I just started buying them for other people that could not get it for themselves. Hope those guys are happy with their shoes (you guys know you are ;)). It would be cool to be apart of the team because you rarely see people helping people without expecting some kind of big profit. I did it because it gave me something to do while loving this shoe.
+1 from me, we're running out of spaces did anyone count how much people we actually just let in?

to the new recruits, shoe size and location.  and also request to join "teamRoshe" on facebook - message one of the admins on facebook also your NT username at the same time.
Finally, my camos are here!
first camos from a NT user?  where from?

+1s to all the apps!
Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP!
nthat.gif

- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

Post up your shoe size and location if you haven't yet.
I also made an addition to the app instructions to include your size and location in the first step.
-edit-
Anyone ever order from Kick-Crew? If so, how was your experience?

Anyone ever order from Kick-Crew? If so, how was your experience?

yep, got 3 roshes from them. They don't answer any emails and have a terrible customer service, never even updated the tracking info but I got my shoes in a week so I can't really complain :rolleyes

That's The Men's Digi Camo Release If I'm Not Mistaken..... The Women's Pair Has A "Worn Blue" (Powder Blue In Look) Swoosh, Tongue Pull Tab, Lining, Laces And Combination Of Camo Print
wink.gif
Really? I thought both Camo's were a Womens only. Wow, now I gotta get on the hunt. Haven't looked for them at all. Great news if true. 

^Rechecking The OP It Looks Like Maybe You Could Be Right...... I Just Saw A Little Bit Ago That Crooked Tongues Had Posted The "Worn Blue" Pair As A Woman's Release So Had Thought The Other Colorway Was For Men........ Looks Like I'm Mistaken Tho >D

Anyhow, That Black Laced Pair Looks Pretty Damn Good :pimp:

^Rechecking The OP It Looks Like Maybe You Could Be Right...... I Just Saw A Little Bit Ago That Crooked Tongues Had Posted The "Worn Blue" Pair As A Woman's Release So Had Thought The Other Colorway Was For Men........ Looks Like I'm Mistaken Tho
grin.gif

Anyhow, That Black Laced Pair Looks Pretty Damn Good
pimp.gif
Yeah I double checked around too and found this: http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/08/nike-wmns-roshe-run-camo/ and it says "Sorry guys, only womens"

Some of the Womens colorways are really nice (Blue/Soar,TropicalTwist, now camo), wish they just made these like Chucks and went Unisex

why do you need to order from kicks crew?  rmk is similar and id4shoes/acrosssports has great service and shipping..
Go to rmk and kc websites and compare EMS shipping charges to Singapore for 2 pairs and you tell me who would you order from.

Go to rmk and kc websites and compare EMS shipping charges to Singapore for 2 pairs and you tell me who would you order from.
$45 versus $37... $8 difference for the cost of customer service... I would pay the $8 but maybe that's just me in this particular situation.  anyway both are really high :stoneface:

Quite a few colorways of the Roshe's have popped up on Ebay very recently.  I know most of you are against paying over retail, or even purchasing on Ebay, but... if you're like me... and absolutely have no other choice or means of obtaining that one colorway that you MUST have, in your size, this heads up is for you!

I have been searching for stadium greens in size 13 for... ever... and finally found them in a Nike Store in Toronto, but they won't ship internationally!
mean.gif
  I don't have a solid connection up in Canada, so I bit the bullet and paid over retail for them on Ebay.  It stings a lil', but the relief of finally obtaining this particular pair is so much more satisfying.  I can breathe... again. :smile:

my philly dudes.... it would be much appreciated if someone could drop some knowledge on where y'all have been scoopin' roshe.  Good lookin' out for those who can help.

Yesterday was another day of wearing the Reds, and another day of answering questions about them.  They really are the ones that get the most attention when I wear them.

MY APP for TEAM ROSHE

I love these shoes because of the great price, comfort, and great look of the shoe. I became interested when I first saw the simple design and picture of them on a sneaker blog.

Thanks Broshes

Will (New York, size 10)

Finally unDSed my sport reds with a trip to miami! Props to Dustybruh for picking this pair up awhile back!

Back
Top Bottom