ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah I could have had a 9 in the blues for $70 but really want the black pair. I would even into a 9 in the black camo's if I could get them. I'm sure you'll get another plus one.

Yeah I could have had a 9 in the blues for $70 but really want the black pair. I would even into a 9 in the black camo's if I could get them. I'm sure you'll get another plus one.
I will for sure see what i can do for you mate. It seems you'r in need of a Englishman in Team Roshe had a little look doesn't appear to be any :smile:  

Just came back from the mall, Shoe Palace at Plaza Bonita (San Diego) has Black/Sails and Siren Red in size 13. They were the ones on display, dunno if they had any other sizes in stock.

+1 if you can help us all cop calypso :tongue: just kidding....but not really

anyway there are two more spots left this month as far as i know, can any other roshe member confirm
I believe theyre all full, the list isn't updated with the ones that got +3s

Just came back from the mall, Shoe Palace at Plaza Bonita (San Diego) has Black/Sails and Siren Red in size 13. They were the ones on display, dunno if they had any other sizes in stock.
Went to WSS in Chula Vista, they even know what Roshes are hahah

I believe theyre all full, the list isn't updated with the ones that got +3s
no they still are i got put on like 5 days after i got my +1's the admin just takes a while to get back.

and i heard that WSS in LA is probably the only one that would have them cuz there main warehouse is in Gardena and what gets put on the website is what the close locations get in store

Went to WSS in Chula Vista, they even know what Roshes are hahah
Lol, I was going to check there too. Guess I won't have to now. The dude working at Fashion Valley Sheikh was asking where I got mine 'cause he said he was trying to get more for his store.. 

Last edited:
Top women's color way - easily the port/green/black camos I would pay so much for a women's size ten.
For actually attainable women's colors yes tropical twists hands down.
Yeah both of those are nice. I just haven't found any tropical twists in my size 8.5 If anyone has seen any let me know!

Got the Nike Flex Trail in Wolf Grey / Speed Yellow and took the laces from them and put them on my Speed Yellow Roshe's. The laces are thicker and longer but I like the look of them. Just thought I'd share:

I wear my black sails to work and I'm on my feet and walking around a whole lot. Just got done cleaning them. Scrubbed the insoles and the midsole with a sponge and some dish washing soap then threw everything as is, (shoes, insole, laces) in a top loading washer.

Tried to take before and after pictures but I don't think my camera phone captured how dirty they were before I cleaned them lol. All I'm saying is go ahead and throw your Roshes in the washer if you want them cleaned.

Before:

AFTER:

I've seen some in a 9 on eBay! Overlooked the price but I know they're there lol
yeah i've seen a couple 9s but they're too big for me. I own both an 8.5 and a 9 and the 8.5's feel perfect. That's why I'm a little hesitant to buy another pair half size up. Thanks though!

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION: 

Ok, i done one of these the other day but as i am new it was sent for moderation but since my posts have been going through and my previous application went unpublished so going to take another crack! 

As i stated i am new to the NT forum and can say the main purpose for me being here is for the ROSHE THREAD, i love the way in which all users do whatever they can to help out the other collectors get the colour ways they need to complete their collection and just pass information around to help each other out with now days is a rare thing as people seem to like to keep it their sacred little secret, not on NT though the community is all for helping each other out and sharing all the latest news on the shoe like i said i am predominantly on the forum for NT so have not checked out the other threads of shoes but it is safe to say the Roshe enthusiast on the NT is forever helpful so for that i thank ALL of you for making it such a pleasant thread. 

Now, i first got hooked onto the ROSHE by pure luck one day up at my local 'SIZE?' store i ventured in for a look to see what was about when i noticed one of the shop floor assistants wearing a BEAUTY of a shoe so asking what it was i got the reply it's the new roshe run from nike, this then made me think about Yoshie out of Super Mario for some reason a bit of a side point really but i knew i had to try a pair on to be told they think they was out of stock but he would check the back room just incase. 

Luckily enough he came out with 2 boxes the BLACK SAILS which were the ones he had on and then he said we have just this minuet had a fresh delivery of the shoe in a new colour so i brought that out to see if you liked it as well staring me in the face were these platinum and blue shoes which he called the CALYPSO'S. 
Needless to say i tried them both on and it was like i was walking on a cloud the most comfortable shoes that had graced my foot and walked out of the shop 10 minuets later with my first 2 pairs of the ROSHE. 

But this was not enough it engaged a weekly call to my 'SIZE?' store in which i would have to get a constant update on new colours which they may be getting in. 

It is truly the best shoe i have owned and an addictive shoe as once you have one you want them ALL.My Adidas shell toes have not been out the closet since. 
So with out further a do here is my current collection minus the Stadium Greens/Knicks/Lemon colour way's which are currently being shipped to me from family in Australia as a belated Birthday Gift. 

Instagram: echaters

I look forward to continuing to use the forum and getting to know TEAM ROSHE.
Cheers, 
-E

SIZE: U.K 9/U.S 10. 
+1 to 92elliot from me. Now help me find those women camo's that are in Europe please!
+1 if you can help us all cop calypso :tongue: just kidding....but not really

anyway there are two more spots left this month as far as i know, can any other roshe member confirm
Looking for my third +1 to get in the team. 

Back
Top Bottom