ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Browns look nice!
Nice! Was considering these after I received my Premium Blues but wanted to see a real pic first. I may have to get these as well now. Thanks for the pics!
Those Premiums are excellent. Which I can show them off at school to showoff in front of the non shoeheads with roshe's T_T. Can't find any.
thanks guys.. yea man got em off rakuten when they had em at 72 us dollars prior to shipping, i checked rakuten again, man its all dusted

Hey guys! I was on Rakuten and saw some Tropical Twists, but they didn't list the numbered size, only a M for Medium and XL for extra large.. I'm a men's size 9.5, do I order the XL?

Team Roshe Application

M.I.A. Mangos

Size: 9-9.5

I've been a fan of the Roshe Runs since day one. With the original release of Calypsos, Sport Reds, Cybers, and Black Sails at Nike stores. I knew I HAD to have a pair of the Calypso colorway. After about a week or two of searching my local Nike running store was able to ship me a pair of Calypsos from The Grove, that day I also decided to buy Sport Reds and passed on the Black Sails and Cybers.

After copping the Calypsos and Red Sails, next on my list were Siren Reds from Shiekh Shoes, Stadium Greens from Zappos, Iguanas from Amazon, and Mangos from eBay (in the mail atm). The Roshe Run scene has blown up so big with the hunt for Calypsos, Mangos, and Iguanas that I am so glad and thankful that I was able to start early in the Roshe game and snag a pair of Calypsos for retail. I used them like nothing at first but with all the craze around them, I decided to baby the Calypsos and Iguanas.

I love the Roshes because of the clean design and great price point, Roshes are now on the top of my collection. I have also started buying a bunch of Roshes for my girlfriend and she loves them. 

Thanks to this thread I'm getting tons of new on Roshes and will also be giving out my tips and hook ups when spotting Roshes online or at stores. I will also be setting up some connections soon with relatives from Japan, Philippines, and Australia, trying to get some "over seas" only colorways and models shipped here so I can get them to fellow Team Roshe members for retail +shipping. I'm not into Reselling/hoarding Roshes for self gain, everyone should get a chance to have these amazing shoes.
+1

Team Roshe Application

M.I.A. Mangos

I've been a fan of the Roshe Runs since day one. With the original release of Calypsos, Sport Reds, Cybers, and Black Sails at Nike stores. I knew I HAD to have a pair of the Calypso colorway. After about a week or two of searching my local Nike running store was able to ship me a pair of Calypsos from The Grove, that day I also decided to buy Sport Reds and passed on the Black Sails and Cybers.

After copping the Calypsos and Red Sails, next on my list were Siren Reds from Shiekh Shoes, Stadium Greens from Zappos, Iguanas from Amazon, and Mangos from eBay (in the mail atm). The Roshe Run scene has blown up so big with the hunt for Calypsos, Mangos, and Iguanas that I am so glad and thankful that I was able to start early in the Roshe game and snag a pair of Calypsos for retail. I used them like nothing at first but with all the craze around them, I decided to baby the Calypsos and Iguanas.

I love the Roshes because of the clean design and great price point, Roshes are now on the top of my collection. I have also started buying a bunch of Roshes for my girlfriend and she loves them. 

Thanks to this thread I'm getting tons of new on Roshes and will also be giving out my tips and hook ups when spotting Roshes online or at stores. I will also be setting up some connections soon with relatives from Japan, Philippines, and Australia, trying to get some "over seas" only colorways and models shipped here so I can get them to fellow Team Roshe members for retail +shipping. I'm not into Reselling/hoarding Roshes for self gain, everyone should get a chance to have these amazing shoes.
+1 for you!! We need the Aussie hookups!
glasses.gif

Team Roshe Application

M.I.A. Mangos

+1 for you!! We need the Aussie hookups! 8)

+1. Thanks for looking out for the family as well! :smile:

i just stopped by at my local wss and they didn't have any :frown: and i dont see any roshes online except the trails...
Wow! if WSS has roshes im going to be pissed i have one down the street from my house didnt know they carried pairs.

Last edited:
My local WSS had the Trails when I was there last weekend. They are not as comfortable as the regular Roshe's. I guess it makes sense since they're taller and made with thicker material.

Team Roshe Application:

I have always been a fan of Roshe Runs from the jump but I have only bought 4 pairs. I had the Volts, Woven 2013 Samples, Flowery Blue Samples and these Sport Reds. I can say that me and my friends started the buzz of wearing Roshe Runs here in Manila, hooking other friends up for under retail ($55 or less), posting all over local forums of me wearing 'em. They quickly jumped on the bandwagon, and the next thing you know, Roshe Runs all over Manila sold out in 2 weeks. And those pairs have just sat there for 2 months after they released. (Manila only received the Volts and Sport Reds). 

Even though I love Roshe Runs, I have sold the other 3 pairs (Wovens, Flowery Blues, Volts) to a deserving collector and a close friend. I sold it to him for retail except the Volts ($30). I figured that I couldn't really use all of those pairs so I decided to keep my favorite, the Sport Reds. I have had these since summer and they still look great, considering the fact that I wore them to the gym, for running, and even playing baseball. lol. I promised myself that I wouldn't ever let go of these even if someone offered a large amount of money for them. 

After seeing the news of the re-release of the Sport Reds, Black/Anthracites and the possible release of the Platinum/Lemons (thanks to this thread), I was determined to set aside money, just enough for a double up of the Reds, Black/Anthracites and the Lemons. I have convinced myself to set aside Jordan retros and New Balances for a while just for these. 

Size 9

Manila, Philippines
+1 

Team Roshe Application:

I have always been a fan of Roshe Runs from the jump but I have only bought 4 pairs. I had the Volts, Woven 2013 Samples, Flowery Blue Samples and these Sport Reds. I can say that me and my friends started the buzz of wearing Roshe Runs here in Manila, hooking other friends up for under retail ($55 or less), posting all over local forums of me wearing 'em. They quickly jumped on the bandwagon, and the next thing you know, Roshe Runs all over Manila sold out in 2 weeks. And those pairs have just sat there for 2 months after they released. (Manila only received the Volts and Sport Reds). 

Even though I love Roshe Runs, I have sold the other 3 pairs (Wovens, Flowery Blues, Volts) to a deserving collector and a close friend. I sold it to him for retail except the Volts ($30). I figured that I couldn't really use all of those pairs so I decided to keep my favorite, the Sport Reds. I have had these since summer and they still look great, considering the fact that I wore them to the gym, for running, and even playing baseball. lol. I promised myself that I wouldn't ever let go of these even if someone offered a large amount of money for them. 

After seeing the news of the re-release of the Sport Reds, Black/Anthracites and the possible release of the Platinum/Lemons (thanks to this thread), I was determined to set aside money, just enough for a double up of the Reds, Black/Anthracites and the Lemons. I have convinced myself to set aside Jordan retros and New Balances for a while just for these. 

Size 9
Manila, Philippines

+1 from me mang.

-Drew

For the northern folks, I was completely oblivious to the weather yesterday and wore my Roshes walking on some slushy city streets.

Zero traction.  Felt like I was skating.

I'm assuming the Trails are better for that, but if I can prevent a bruised tailbone or two, then I've done my job.

where does everyones toes go to when they wear there roshes? im wondering if i should order my second pair a half size down from my current sport reds

Team Roshe Application

M.I.A. Mangos

+1 for you!! We need the Aussie hookups! 8)

+1. Thanks for looking out for the family as well! :smile:

where does everyones toes go to when they wear there roshes? im wondering if i should order my second pair a half size down from my current sport reds
my toes is basically at the edge, touching the mesh at the front.

Hahah that gif. is awesome
Im a true 9.5 and here is an example of TTS and half size down:

Stadium Green is a .5 size down & Siren Red is TTS. (Crappy picture taken from my iPhone)

Red line is where my big toe is at, the rest of my foot is practically the same in both sizes. Greens are perfectly snug, and Reds are still snug, but a bit on the looser side. All in all its a small difference for me, I like my Roshe a bit snug so I go half size down. But I have absolutely no worries with copping a TTS Roshe as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom