ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody else able to checkout with 2 per colorway?

I copped 2 of each at NDC (tired of waiting on FNL link)

but just noticed in the description the published limit is One per customer

NDC twitter however said it would be a 2 per color/ per person on twitter so I'm hoping my order won't get cancelled

Got the Khaki, since I (maybe stupidly) already had the Anthracites from overseas.  Plus the Wovens last night.  One of them will be a Christmas gift from the wife.

And, like TraEnd just said, the first pair I actually bought from Nike (and even this morning I tried Finish Line first) and will keep, since the Women's Blue didn't fit me and got returned.

@finishline says they are not getting them online..

yeah just saw that......they probably shouldn't have told everyone they'd be releasing them online at 8am yesterday then :smh:

was looking forward to getting them for $55 shipped but oh well

released my pair of anthracites from my cart sz 10

Thanks for letting them go:smile: I wasn't sure how these would fit so I bought a size 9.5 and 10 in each colorway

From my understanding both FNL and Nike stores will carry these. No confirmed locations or anything, but if you're in need and missed out or just want them today I'd call all the local FNLs and nike stores to see if they have em.

Hopefully I wont regret passing on the black/ants...too many black shoes...:tongue: it was a very smooth transaction with Nike thats for sure.!

dude on the bay just bought his pair from ndc and is now trying to sell them for 220 shipped... 
mean.gif

anyone spot an 11 in blacks let me know. My girl is having cyst pains and forgot about the release. Just got home and got the khakis though.

P.S., either they restocked, or people failed to checkout, because 9-11 became available again!
I was wanting the black/ant pair originally but sizes 9-11 were all gone when I got on around 820. So I settled on khaki colorway but after I checked out they of course had more sizes in the black so I ended up getting both colorways. I'll probably end up sending one of them back, depending on how much I like them.

Last edited:
Just curious did anyone get tweet from NDC bout these? I sure *** heck didn't. Good thing I wasn't waiting for them to drop the link.!

Just picked up my anthracites.. I can see why some people were hesitate about getting these because of the toe box creasing but I like them.. Glad I got both the premium and the woven roshe the same week

i dont understand why a lot of you are buying the roshes online paying for shipping. plenty of stores have them. they did release in the US

Back
Top Bottom