ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^^first of all just because it release in US doesn't mean every retailer has them especially the big box ones...I don't have any NR stores around my way and most likely NDC is my only place to get these...

And who said we paying for shipping from NDC? :smokin #Getthefacts

for my LA people fred seagle in the santa monica promenade has them. i was there yesterday. niketown said they were not sure but they had trails.

i dont understand why a lot of you are buying the roshes online paying for shipping. plenty of stores have them. they did release in the US

Some of us rather pay the extra $5-$8 for shipping instead of driving around trying to find a pair. Convenience rather than instant gratification.

Oh and on the fit of the shoe I'm usually a ten but had to get 10.5 instead but glad I did because they are tighter fit then regular roshes cause of the material but I also have wide feet haha

My scheduled delivery date for my anthracites is the 24th? The seems such a long time from now. I would imagine at least next Friday for me. :rolleyes

My scheduled delivery date for my anthracites is the 24th? The seems such a long time from now. I would imagine at least next Friday for me. :rolleyes

its an estimate..once they ship the shoes the delivery date changes. mine was the 24th but now its the 20th since i live in SO cal (for the foams)

Last edited:
and i said PLENTY not EVERY so you get the facts right and relax bro. no need to get mad lol

Not mad captain obvious... If I lived in LA then yes you're right but for most of us buying online IS the only option. Even if I did pay shipping still cheaper then paying LA taxes.

for my LA people fred seagle in the santa monica promenade has them. i was there yesterday. niketown said they were not sure but they had trails.

Thanks for mentioning SM had them. Just copped me a pair of khakis. Actually charged me $100 by mistake, but oh well, happy to have them. Much better looking in person. Copped TTS, but its more snug. Doesn't stretch like the og's, obviously. :smokin

Slept and got on NDC at 7:20. Got them in a Sz. 14.
pimp.gif

and by them, I mean the anthracites. Sometimes I get caught up and have to remember that this is a Roshe thread. Not just a specific colorway.

Last edited:
They're available in the NYC Nike Running shop.

Plus, whoever said 5-8 for shipping, why didn't you use JUSTDOIT?

Free standard shipping!

LA peeps, Proper in Long Beach tweeted they have pairs available. Call them, I don't know the sizes or colors. 

Address: 425 East 1st Street, Long Beach, CA 90802

Phone:frown:562) 628-9100

i think some of you will be disappointed in the way the khakis wrinkle on the toe box (where your foot bends while walking). Its pretty bad. these will be hard to take care of, unlike the og's.

I need to buy a new shoe, and I'm a bit undecided.

At first I was going to buy some new balance but I thought better and I also like the nike roshe.

Do you think the nike roshe is good for a everyday use a street wear style, or is it desportive? I'm thinking of buying the premium khaki.

its crazy we got both wovens and the quickstrikes today at oneness , the wovens are outselling the qs like CRAZY !

Last edited:
the khakis were available all day for me and opted to not get them.. but i checked the site again a couple hours ago and managed to snag up two black pairs.  got lucky i guess coz those were the pairs i really wanted

Back
Top Bottom