ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wouldn't use the magic eraser on anything but a white sole. I haven't tried it on a colored sole but I know it can remove stain off of cabinets so I wouldn't risk it. I've used it to clean my iguana's sole and it does wonders.
Just throw it in the wash first like seeson said and then if they're still dirty you can experiment
Magic Eraser works fine on any color soles. I used them to clean all my Roshe's soles (Calypsos, Sirens, Stadiums) they work OK on the mesh but scrubbing or washing machine works the best.

Man haven't been on this thread forever .. Fb Roshe group is the truth .. Lol .. Good luck to all the new guys trying to get your roshes .. Its a waiting game .. You'll get yours

Am I the only one who's not feeling the Roshe Premium/woven pairs? I loved the simplicity of the original Roshes

Am I the only one who's not feeling the Roshe Premium/woven pairs? I loved the simplicity of the original Roshes

nothing will ever compare to the original roshes IMO, but the premiums/wovens are a nice change.  although the premium's materials weren't executed well, it's still cool to see they're trying to expand on the roshe line

nothing will ever compare to the original roshes IMO, but the premiums/wovens are a nice change.  although the premium's materials weren't executed well, it's still cool to see they're trying to expand on the roshe line
how comfortable are the woven roshes? They definitely look different from any other shoe I have in my stash and I would like to get some feedback before possibly pulling the trigger on the all black pair on NDC

they definitely run narrower than the og ones you're used to.  if you're gonna compare the comfort level between the two, you'll be able to tell a difference.  they're still comfortable nonetheless, but just not AS comfortable, only because my feet feel constricted.  hope they break in just as well as the og ones though

^^^ the roshe woven are really comfortable to me. everyone keeps saying they run too small. i dont have wide feet so mine fit good. just like the rest of my roshes i loosen up the laces for a better fit.

all my og roshes are a size 10.  i went with 10.5 in my premiums and wovens and they fit fine.  you be the judge.  if you have narrow feet, stick with your size; but if you don't, i'd say go up half a size

Literally wore my wovens for 10 minutes and this happens, sized up .5 from the original roshe and there's no stress on that area. 

Man haven't been on this thread forever .. Fb Roshe group is the truth .. Lol .. Good luck to all the new guys trying to get your roshes .. Its a waiting game .. You'll get yours
Couldn't agree more! I've only been in for about two weeks and it's definitely legit. OG Roshes > all.

so it's safe to say I should order the size I have my calypso's and Iguana's in? It's a 10.5 for me
You could always order a 10.5 and an 11 off of NDC since it's free shipping over $100. They'll charge $8 since your subtotal is $90. Just return the one that doesn't fit.

Theu had a pair of these a few months back in Charcoal/ Volt Green at nordstroms rack for $66.00 an I passed

Regretted it ever since, havent stumbled across a pair since

am i the only person that kept their cap on roshes? i stopped getting pairs when NR quit selling them. first time on this thread in a long time. still refuse to pay more than retail. never got sirens because of it. only OG pair im missing.

You could always order a 10.5 and an 11 off of NDC since it's free shipping over $100. They'll charge $8 since your subtotal is $90. Just return the one that doesn't fit.
the code JUSTDOIT is still working for some. i used it yesterday to combine with the COMPETE (25% off clearance) code. at first it said expired, but when i logged into my account, it worked.

the code JUSTDOIT is still working for some. i used it yesterday to combine with the COMPETE (25% off clearance) code. at first it said expired, but when i logged into my account, it worked.
you can use the clearance code on the roshes? Interesting..

am i the only person that kept their cap on roshes? i stopped getting pairs when NR quit selling them. first time on this thread in a long time. still refuse to pay more than retail. never got sirens because of it. only OG pair im missing.

Luved the very 1st batch. Copped them all except Calypso.

Nothing since have grabbed my interest except Mangos which I'll get when the time is right. If I can't find a pair for a decent price....I'm good with the 5 that I have.

Literally wore my wovens for 10 minutes and this happens, sized up .5 from the original roshe and there's no stress on that area. 
wow that's pretty bad 
sick.gif
 Did that tear affect the overall use of the shoe?

you can use the clearance code on the roshes? Interesting..
no, sorry, I meant that I used the clearance code on clearance items. my main point though was that the free shipping code JUSTDOIT is still working for some people, and if so, would be able to be used on roshes.

nope I def kept the cap & still havent went over

1st pair was sirens from rockcity & it was $85 with shipping & havent dropped a cent over on a pair since

Back
Top Bottom