ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally got my pair of Thunder Blue Premiums in from Japan. Quality on these is amazing. Here's my Quick Look:

these are dope

Hoping those that have the NRG and Wovens can help me out. How do the Wovens fit compared to the NRGs?

I went TTS for the NRGs and they fit fine. Thanks!

Hoping those that have the NRG and Wovens can help me out. How do the Wovens fit compared to the NRGs?

I went TTS for the NRGs and they fit fine. Thanks!
Go back a few posts, man.  A lot of us have already talked about this.

Because of the woven's material and the fact that it's woven, it's going to have the tightest fit of them all.  The majority of Broshes say going .5 up from your normal OG Roshe size is best.  However, if you're like me, and have really wide feet, it wouldn't hurt to go a full size up.  I wear a 10 in OG's and a 10.5 in NRG's, and I need an 11 in wovens.

Go back a few posts, man.  A lot of us have already talked about this.

Because of the woven's material and the fact that it's woven, it's going to have the tightest fit of them all.  The majority of Broshes say going .5 up from your normal OG Roshe size is best.  However, if you're like me, and have really wide feet, it wouldn't hurt to go a full size up.  I wear a 10 in OG's and a 10.5 in NRG's, and I need an 11 in wovens.
Yea..I read like 10 pages back. I just was seeing if anyone else had their opinions. Thanks! I'll probably go .5 up.

Bro you don't have to prove anything to anyone...you got the shoes and the other man didn't...

Crazy they had a pair on 12/27... I'm guessing it was on the back/side wall? I didn't hear anything about them having a FSR..

Bro you don't have to prove anything to anyone...you got the shoes and the other man didn't...
I have 2 pairs already. Not sweating it.

it's a shame how much proof you need on the internet these days, but here goes...

since you're wondering, it does have the ES stamp.

receipt with info protected.

You blurred out the product code. Those are probably the Roshe Run Trails that are there.

lol...let the man do his thing. no need to get all hostile in here. it was a great come up either way.

Soo I received my premium anthracite Roshes a few days ago and I wore them around for about 30 minutes to see how they felt. The next day I go to put them on using the pull tab, and and the tab completely tears off. Anyone know what I can do about this? Refund, contact nike, idk

Soo I received my premium anthracite Roshes a few days ago and I wore them around for about 30 minutes to see how they felt. The next day I go to put them on using the pull tab, and and the tab completely tears off. Anyone know what I can do about this? Refund, contact nike, idk
Contact Nike they should give you a credit for them.  I have heard of others either stitching it back on if your talented like that, or super glue.  I never use the back pull tags for this reason.  

Back
Top Bottom