ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So even people w/ regular feet sized .5 up? I ordered both a 9.5/10 of each NRG colorway from finishline and thinking about retuning my 9.5 atomic wovens right now to order a 10 off Zappos...my only concern is that the 10 will look to long?

Glad to be in it for good... Nice Roshe's everyone!
Finally got my Iguana's in from my buddy in Texas... Now just waiting on my "team roshe" badge to get sent

Any info guys PM me about the further process, lets go Team Roshe!

Last edited:
Yo Roshe peeps I found a site very similar to fruboys and found this:
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challe...90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=roshe

They look legit just kinda sketch.. If you're looking for calypso's this might intrigue you.

My friend who's korean said it's a sketch site to buy from, a) the vendor has no customer feedback, and b) the seller apparently has 500 pairs of calypsos lol

Take it for what it's worth, but good luck if you do buy! Maybe you're on a goldmine haha.

So even people w/ regular feet sized .5 up? I ordered both a 9.5/10 of each NRG colorway from finishline and thinking about retuning my 9.5 atomic wovens right now to order a 10 off Zappos...my only concern is that the 10 will look to long?
yeah bro, my TTS is a 9.5 in the og pairs so i went 9.5 with the wovens and they felt so tight. i wore for like 5 mins and my feet was throbbing when i took it off..i had to return both pairs to nike and i copped size 10 on zappos. i just received my 10s and they feel so much better my feet can breathe. it probably looks big on me but who cares thats the pair that fits...and i dont have wide feet either...

For any LA or Texas peeps....
I have a friend who is currently accepting orders in right now for roshe runs. He helped get my iguana's when FootAction got the restock last week.

If you guys like PM me or email to [email protected] so I can give you his info.

For those LA peeps or my Bay Area peeps, look him up on facebook page SGLA (shoe game los angeles) page under "Joe Josey Cornett" real cool dude whos willing to help for retail + shipping +tax.

I have a friend who is currently accepting orders in right now for roshe runs. He helped get my iguana's when FootAction got the restock last week.

If you guys like PM me or email to [email protected] so I can give you his info.

For those LA peeps or my Bay Area peeps, look him up on facebook page SGLA (shoe game los angeles) page under "Joe Josey Cornett" real cool dude whos willing to help for retail + shipping +tax.
accepting orders for the 3 that released to FA?

Just shot you an email.

All the new roshe people just got put on rakuten . Another reason why team roshe stay on point been there done that ..

Brown primo - October

Blue primo - December

Always a step ahead #teamroshe knows

Big ups to to the team #bawsy

Last edited:
Yeah Yeah...just received my package for the sport red edition from JST628! :smokin Haven't open it yet but I'm :D

All the new roshe people just got put on rakuten . Another reason why team roshe stay on point been there done that ..

Brown primo - October

Blue primo - December

Damn I really have to get a pair of these brown primos!! blues are really nice as well, but they're just a bit ordinary, I think...

Brown primo - October

Blue primo - December

It be nice if you can help a fellow team roshe'er out lol :lol:

But my bad, I was stuck on Jordan's and Kobe for a minute but I been liking the Roshe's since they first released the black sails over a year ago or so. Just never got the chance to get them bc of financial situations. So the restock helped me out a lot.

Footaction would get a restock as soon as I go back to school. Need to double up on sport reds and maybe get a pair of iguanas (passed on the first release andeven passed when they were at my local NR but feel obligated to complete the collection). wish they rereleased the cyberes as they are my most worn pair

Back
Top Bottom