ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

after the initial wave of roshes these things died.

they keep tryna re-invent the wheel with these things. what made these dope was the simplicity. now they're adding patterns n all kinda "premium" foolishness. these were kinda special to me, now i kinda view them in the same light as foams.

its a shame how nike oversaturates everything. glad i copped all the dope joints.

R.I.P. roshe runs

Hi I'm new to this and I was jw. What is a reasonable price to buy size 13 iguanas? I was gonna buy them on eBay for 120 but I was skeptical..
they just released them to footactions stores so call a local one around your area so find out if they have it

they keep tryna re-invent the wheel with these things. what made these dope was the simplicity. now they're adding patterns n all kinda "premium" foolishness. these were kinda special to me, now i kinda view them in the same light as foams.

its a shame how nike oversaturates everything. glad i copped all the dope joints.

R.I.P. roshe runs
shut up....

No luck searching for Roshe's out here in the Bay. Called footaction the other day and they did stock locate for me but no dice for my size.

Anybody know if they're still around?

Hi I'm new to this and I was jw. What is a reasonable price to buy size 13 iguanas? I was gonna buy them on eBay for 120 but I was skeptical..

Just be patient and wait for Foot Action to re-stock or when they put them online next month. Eventually, Nike.com and Zappos will have them. These are a GR, you shouldn't be paying $120 for a $70 shoe.

Plenty to go around boys. 
smokin.gif

Talking about the the 3 OG color ways releasing online?

R.I.P. roshe runs

don't get too emotionnal, they are only roshe :nerd:

My wovens are too tight right in the middle of my foot :frown:

I can fix this with the blkouts because the 12.5 is still up on zappos (anybody know if sneakerhead charges for returns?)

But my olives wovens are coming in from mercer21sz 12 & i think they already shipped em out

My wovens are too tight right in the middle of my foot :frown:

I can fix this with the blkouts because the 12.5 is still up on zappos (anybody know if sneakerhead charges for returns?)

But my olives wovens are coming in from mercer21sz 12 & i think they already shipped em out
Can't help you out with 21 mercer but sneaker head has free shipping and returns. Just contact them.

Also try going to a nikestore or Nike town or Nike outlet and you might be able to return the order from 21 mercer.

If not you've always got the eBay approach. Put them at retail with a BIN and they should sell

I'd like to be added to Team Roshe if you guys will have me, I'm a size 10.5, and from Houston, Texas

I was skeptical at first due to how thick the heel of the midsole was, but that completely went away as soon as I put them on. They are by far the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I would say when I think about what shoe I should wear for the day I always look at my roshes first. Other shoes just don't feel as comfortable after wearing these and the mesh makes it the most forgiving shoe I've worn considering my extra wide feet. I'm a huge fan of the insole as well since makes me feel like I'm wearing slides/sandals and the way its cut makes bending the foot feel very natural. When they first came out I got the Calypsos, which I wore everyday until they were completely flat, so I ended up donating them. Then my second pair was the Iguanas which I was lucky enough to find at Nordstrom Rack before people started reporting seeing them there. I still can't believe my blind luck on those. I wear these almost everyday now as they seem to almost go with everything. Now this is my collection of Roshes and I alternate between them while pretty much all my other shoes collect dust haha. Everyone thats given me a compliment on my roshes I tell them about them and how comfortable they are. Now I've got 4 family members wearing em and I'm still trying to get more of them on em since a lot of them could use the added comfort for walking shoes or working shoes.

What interested me initially about the shoe was its simplicity, the way the insole is designed, the flexible mesh upper, and the shorter laces. The price point is also the most reasonable of any shoe I have ever collected. I actually feel like I'm getting bang for my buck as opposed to the bulk of nike shoes that are coming out nowadays. The shorter lacing makes lace swapping and adjustments easy.

Went to NikeTown DC to check out the store and see what they had in Roshe's. Asked for the Black NRG's but my size was not in stock..
tired.gif
 I also picked up the new Florals with the new mesh that i'm not feeling so far but we'll see.

Took a quick pic of my collection so far. 

Went to NikeTown DC to check out the store and see what they had in Roshe's. Asked for the Black NRG's but my size was not in stock..
tired.gif

I also picked up the new Florals with the new mesh that i'm not feeling so far but we'll see.

How do you like the trails man, been debating on coping em for when I hike over the summer but want another opinion.

tired.gif

good stuff man

tired.gif

dope collection! Still wish I had calypsos >.<

Thanks for the love on the collection!

@mikeyman1 the trails are OK but I wish i would have waited for them to go on sale then copped. They are pretty comfy with a more firm sole so trailing in them should be fine.

Gotta start somewhere, figured the iguanas would be a good first, black as well as the red coming soon.

Hello to the Roshe Community! I've been lurking on this thread ever since October and didn't bother creating an account till now. I just wanted to say thank you guys for helping me cop my first pair of Roshes (sports red). Without this community, I don't think I would have ever found out about the Foot Action restock and finally pull a trigger on these bad boys. I honestly had mixed emotions about this shoe but once I saw the iguanas, i fell in love. I just had to get them but when I finally came to the decision of actually wanting one of these pairs, they were nowhere to be found. So for the next 3 months till January, I've been checking this thread daily. And I finally got me a pair even though they aren't iguanas. But those are my next pair im hoping to cop. All I'm actually trying to say is thank you guys! And now that I made an account, I can actually communicate and join this roshe family. You guys don't even know how much this thread saved me. I was on the verge of actually copping those fake knock off roshes from China but thats a whole other story..

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE. 

you guys think there's any chance that since Footaction got these OG Roshe colorways that they'll receive calypsos/any other older colorways in the near future?

Sorry bro but the three at FTA now are the only scheduled colors for restock as of yet.

I understand people wanted an all black Roshe but I think the black woven is meh. I'll wait for the OG style to hit later this year.

And to homie that was complaining about new styles and patterns, you'd be on point if they completely abandoned the basics that the shoe was about. Sure there are prints and new concepts but trust that there are a ton of colors dropping that stay true to the simplistic nature of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom