ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Didn't even know FA restocked again, me and the Roshes just aren't meant to be. I've only wanted the iggys and black sails since the beginning. I refused to pay reseller prices and I swear I've missed out on these like 10 times by now.

Oh well money saved. I called Serramonte and the rep said they had an 8.5 and an 11 left

Didn't even know FA restocked again, me and the Roshes just aren't meant to be. I've only wanted the iggys and black sails since the beginning. I refused to pay reseller prices and I swear I've missed out on these like 10 times by now.

Oh well money saved. I called Serramonte and the rep said they had an 8.5 and an 11 left
Dang it, won't be able to go to Serramonte today since I'm going to the Warriors/Thunder game too! :rolleyes 8.5 also haha. Let's hope they still have them tomorrow.

I can't find the Women's roshe in the grey/polarized pink colorway in a size 5 or 5.5 anywhere. I tried 21 Mercer, Oneness, called Nike.com, Nike LA running. Nowhere to be found. All those spots had a size 6 and up though. I'm starting to think they didn't make a size 5 or 5.5 for this colorway. But the purple colorway on NDC had a 5 so they mustve made a 5. :smh:

just saw someone on ebay has like 7pairs all sz 5.5. $74.99 shipped. thas retail. check it out bro

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
Great post! been lookin for a pair, still don't feel like paying NDC's taxes and shipping tho :tongue:. hopefully they get on Zappos so I don't have to pay either 
tongue.gif

Great post! been lookin for a pair, still don't feel like paying NDC's taxes and shipping tho :tongue:. hopefully they get on Zappos so I don't have to pay either :tongue:

I feel the same way. I jumped the gun on NDC with the atomic teal wovens only to realize afterwards that I could've picked them up for less.

As much as I want to pull the trigger on these iguana wovens, I'm gonna wait this out a bit and scoop them for a cheaper price.

This thread is gonna take off once rosheID is launched. A lot of NTers here are very creative with CWs so I can't wait to get some inspirations. 

How long ago was this? I know another member posted an ebay link but these damn resellers are selling for upwards of $250 for a $70 shoe :frown: 
Uninformed buyers have to take half the blame.  In some cases (ie. the Sirens that are currently $250) the bidding started at $0.99. You can't blame the seller because some people are so thirsty to say they have that $70 shoe.

jreag same here. I was talkin to a hommie from blenndss sd and primitive clothing earlier today and both of them were talking about how one person would call/visit the their store and ask if they can buy the whole sizes of the roshes in all colors and both store says no to that person.It really sucks how people are flippin the prices on these shoes.Once people stop feeding the resellers,you would see a price on them shoes.

Team Roshe im being an impatient bRoshe!!! hahaha i need to get on that FB group. i feel like im missing out all the info for '13.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the new releases will look like this.  I guess nike is getting rid of all of the stock they have right now of the og roshes.  I have 20 pairs of roshes coming in on friday/saturday, and thanks for the heads up for the nike id.  Will post when my shoes arrive, basically got them to hook up close friends.
Nike needs to release the far right CW.

Do these stretch out like the Nike Free Runs? I'm a size 10, and the the Size 10 is a little tight on me, and the Iguanas seem good, but I have a feeling after I break it in the iguanas may be looser.

Back
Top Bottom