ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was just wondering, are the Mangos men or women? My cousin really wants a pair for herself and I was just wondering if there's anyone that knows where I can find a pair, besides eBay lol. Prices are ridiculous, but I guess just because they're Mangos haha. She's a 7.5 in her Black/white Roshes.

Last edited:
Oh your a cool guy. These dont even have an insole d**k.
Don't know what your problem is but heres a pic of the insole.
You mad? From the last picture it looks like it does actually have an insole...

Save your nonsense for the JB thread.

Anyways, has anyone received any confirmation or tracking for the amazon orders?
I haven't received tracking but I did speak to him on Friday and he said he's going to try and ship them out by Monday afternoon. 

I was just wondering, are the Mangos men or women? My cousin really wants a pair for herself and I was just wondering if there's anyone that knows where I can find a pair, besides eBay lol. Prices are ridiculous, but I guess just because they're Mangos haha. She's a 7.5 in her Black/white Roshes.
they are mens, but they do make the chalk colorway which is more orange and cheaper.

The mango's are for men.  You can order them from frugirls/tmall but it might be kind of expensive.  If she's a size 7.5 in women that'll be a 6/6.5 in men's...I'm not sure if they make them that small.

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it! I figured Mangos would be tough to get lol. But like some, I'm waiting for my order of Sport Reds to ship from Amazon/SneakerRx already too. Only real OG pair I have are the Sirens. Now I have Sport Reds and Iguanas coming this week thanks to this thread :smokin

HELLO FELLOW BROSHES. FSR ON YELLOW VOLTS ON GRAILSTATUS. Lol that is all didn't see anything on it so yeah just a heads up.

checking shiekhs tmrw to see if they received shipments
I walked into one today with Sirens on, the worker asked what size I was and said he had one my size... walked back out empty handed and said they must have sold it. Then I asked him about the sails, sport reds and iguanas. He said probably spring.

Sneakerhead just called and cancelled my iggy's.... I'm livid... The search to get my first pair of Roshe's is making me go insane.

^ sneakersteal.com found an outlet store that has the chalks for $40 plus shipping. Call them, give them the style number, and ask for sizes they have

Okc Factory
1 (405) 495-5935
(511882-008)
$39.99

^ sneakersteal.com found an outlet store that has the chalks for $40 plus shipping. Call them, give them the style number, and ask for sizes they have

Okc Factory
1 (405) 495-5935
(511882-008)
$39.99

Just called, the smallest size they have is a 7.

Back
Top Bottom