ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

soo I'm curious,i know this is off topic but any filipinos in here besides me? lol.btw sup guys!
Filipino blood, nice to know there's others in this forum. 
glasses.gif

yo, she ain't rockin roshes so i'm not even going to entertain y'all with that. I was just simply sayin that his pic/avi is floating around on the internet.

anyways, i rocked my sport reds yesterday for the niners game and my god they were comfy. I was late on the original release so I am definitely thankful that Nike reproduced the 3 OG cw's

Last edited:
We need Nike to reproduce the Siren Reds. 

The Mango V2s are coming back so i'm definitely coppin those.

That's pretty much all the colors I want since I got the OGs already

i really wanna see that "bright crimson" next to the "bright mango" and see how much of a difference there is

I think this has been asked before, but anyone know where I can pick up laces for the Roshes (size 10)?

Amazon product ASIN B003JUMEFW
people bought from here a while back as well

I think this has been asked before, but anyone know where I can pick up laces for the Roshes (size 10)?
Laces should be here, I believe.

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/index.php?route=product/category&path=42_60

Correct me if I am wrong, but the length is 32?

I recall someone saying 36 was close enough for them.

Thank you thank you.

If anyone got more links, don't be shy :lol:

soo I'm curious,i know this is off topic but any filipinos in here besides me? lol.btw sup guys!
Fellow Filipino, checkin' in. I just ordered a pair of the Khaki PRM NRGs this morning from FinishLine for $74.99 shipped. 
happy.gif
 I'm also waiting on a pair of Black/Sails to come in; I've been hunting for the OG colorways since they re-released. Gonna try my luck with Sport Reds and Iguanas this weekend.

Just went to my local Shiekh in the tri-valley and ordered a pair of iguanas for my homeboy. They're out of sizes, but the dude there can order more in for anyone. It's coming in about a week and a half. Just throwing out some helpful info.

i decided to say eff it and wore my mangos on saturday in the blistering cold.  i was fine with the temperature, but lo and behold, it decides to snow too..  gotta say, they're pretty grippy in the snow if anyone's wondering hah

hmmm...more please
I got more but Its only for me to see lol.she has another picture roaming around the internet and It was my fault by posting it on a forum.next thing I know,it spreaded like aids.anyways back to topic, I was just talking to a sheikh employee and the fella told me they will be getting another shipment sometime in 2-3 weeks..I'm Thinking about buying another set of the 3 og colorways for back up.been using my roshes alot lately lol

Dipped in my local FTA & lo and behold saw Cybers. I scooped my 14 & grabbed the 13 just in case someone needs it.

Didn't see that someone else asked for them before me, sorry. If anything comes up just hit me up with a price, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom