ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I went to return some I got from FA because I got them from zappos and he thought I was a reseller..smh !

found this pic of the squadron blues 
pimp.gif

I'm new here, I've been lurking for a long time (pretty sad I know) These 2 are my first roshes and the comfortable as hell and light as a feather lol

can someone tell me how the roshee's run?? I wear an 11.5 is it true to size? I own the roshe WVN anfd got a size 12 and its perfect how about the regular runs?

i wear the same size as you. my true size 11.5. I only HAVE the OG mesh. I got my true size 11.5

I even have what some would say a wide foot and its still no problem with true size. The mesh is nice and stretches for a wide foot/feet.

gonna be next month right ? and the crimson ?
mango v2? then yes. along with the other 3 men's and the black/white women's. Boutiques will probably get them first. Prolly gonna double on squadrons and single on iguana volt and mango v2.
I wish that swoosh was 3m!!! That'd be amazing.

But these are still copped regardless
I'm hoping the 3M will be available through iD. Will prolly make majority of my iDs with it.

Last edited:
Only rocked one Roshe today.....well, one Roshe is better than no Roshe.  Guess my right-foot Roshes are gonna be way more worn down than the left for the next few months 
nerd.gif

Late post too. I was able to get the iguana's size 9.5 from zappos for the $50 price! Thanks for the heads up! For the broshes, in the puget sound area. Tacoma mall Shiek and FA restocked on the three OG's.

Back
Top Bottom