ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those are the "Knicks" or Dark Royal CW from last year.

^ need those!

black and orange is what i want. thats why now i want the mango v2.somewhat orange sole and black swoosh, it sounds nice.

Just picked up the Reds at Champs. There was no display for it. Had to ask if they had any. He knew exactly and asked for my size. Did not bother asking about other CW since I already have the Iguanas.

Cheeee!

Just picked up my tonal anthracite black/ Crystal Mint will post pics later $75.66 Stocked I was able to pick them up before release at retail!

What's the retail price going to be on one of these QS tonal pairs?  And does anyone know when exactly they're supposed to launch?

TIA.

anyone get the blue floral in person yet?

it REALLY catches my eye ... but i hate not seeing shoes before i buy ... ive only seen iguanas locally, only 1 store stocks roshes and barely had anything

might even drive to chicago if NT has them in stock

too many posts for me in a row sorry, but just saw the 4 rumored colorways for july .. my bday month ..

might need ALL of those 4 ..

Not sure if it has been posted yet or not but sneakernews has the release date for the canvas roshes in March. If its true we'll probably see more pictures and get more info in the next couple weeks 

Back
Top Bottom