ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

via Urban People

Yep. They'll be copped. These > Mangos. #yeahisaidit :tongue:

I bought me a pair of those H&M pants, just wondering if they're the same slim fit ones. It's already sad enough, knowing that I used to work at H&M and haven't noticed them until now.. 
frown.gif
Are you talking about the ones in my avatar, or the sweats in GTFan's Instagram?

I've been working with H&M for five years and have only bought their denim, and only started wearing the pants in my avatar as a whim.  I just recently bought these Divided Blue Slim Fit slacks ($19.95), and they're extremely comfortable and go good with whatever Roshes to have to compliment your outfit.  If you check out any store with the Divided Blue concept now, you should find some Slims (there's Skinnies too) in burgundy, navy, green, red, ube (if you're Filipino holla) purple, gold, and teal green.

I don't really have any tops that match the Mango sole though.  It's a rather unique color.

I know this is off roshe topic,but do any of you have a reef aquarium besides me?Just curious cause theres alot of asians here.lol
why yes, i USED to own one.  gave up after my tank crashed twice in two years.  and yes, i'm filipino lol

still anticipating those spring cws and the wovens.  tarp green, total crimson, squadron blue, and the two wovens for less than $400.  refreshing to be able to buy 5 pairs of kicks for the price of two pairs of jordans 

I bought me a pair of those H&M pants, just wondering if they're the same slim fit ones. It's already sad enough, knowing that I used to work at H&M and haven't noticed them until now.. 
frown.gif
haha nice. it has the blue divided tab and the cuffs on the bottom, with a right pocket on the rear. real comfortable. if you download the app "wrappz" i believe you get discounts on h&m items.

haha nice. it has the blue divided tab and the cuffs on the bottom, with a right pocket on the rear. real comfortable. if you download the app "wrappz" i believe you get discounts on h&m items.
I forgot to mention that too.  The Wrapp app has a coupon or two good for $6-$10 off your purchase.

You can also go on the H&M website and sign up for the newsletter. Every month there's a coupon in it good for 25% off a single item.

These Air Maxes consist of Hot Punch, Storm Pink, and  that mysterious BCH or "Beach" color. I'm guessing the BCH is the color of the collar.
Isn't total crimson more of an orange color? Both the insole and sole got pretty much some kind of pink color. Where's the total crimson exactly?

toss the shoes in the washer without the laces and insoles. cold water. done.

Won't they fade if thrown in the washer?

Nope.

Just washed my Sport Reds and Calypsos in the washer. I even threw in the laces. Put it in a zippered pillow case or something like it. Throw in some detergent and run it on a gentle cycle for about 30 minutes. Came out clean. Might be even cleaner if I ran it on a normal cycle.

Btw, any suggestions for replacement insoles? My Sail ones look to be done .. They keep coming out when I take them off.

Last edited:
I'm applying for a spot on Team Roshe. Located in Bay Area and I'm size 11. 

I have known Roshe since last year when i was roaming around at the mall and saw Cyber and Siren. I've decided to get the Cybers since it was my favorite out of those two. When i first tried them it was so comfortable and I love the simplicity of it. I love how you can rock them and dont care if its gonna get dirty or get creases. I went back to the mall to check the siren unfortunately their gone and regret not buying them right away. Since then I've check every shoe store if they have other colorway of Roshe but i was too late, after then i was in the hunt checking every site trying to locate where i can find them. I also love how cheap they are and how simple it looks that is why it got me intersted into collecting it, these is the only shoes that got me into collecting more. While i was typing for Roshe Mango (which is my favorite) it led me to niketalk and got me interested in the group. I eventually became a member of niketalk just this January and the only thing i was focus on was the Roshe Post. Since Cyber I've added a few collection of Roshe this year and really got me addicted into it. Hopefully i can get a spot on Team Roshe and help contribute more to the community.

Hey guys my name is Jon and this is my Team Roshe application. I wear size 11.5 and I'm from New Jersey. Ever since I started reading this thread early last summer I have fell in love with this shoe. They have a crisp clean design and are the most comfortable pair of sneakers I own. The best thing about Roshes are that from the gym to a night out you can wear them and they will look good. As the hype is quickly growing I'm just glad that I was there back in the beginning when you could pick these up at the Nordstrom Racks for cheap.
I am hoping to join the squad and contribute any way I can. I'm looking forward to all the upcoming releases. I know NT will come through and help make sure my Roshe collection continues to flourish.

Have a great day everyone!
-Jon

Hey guys my name is Jon and this is my Team Roshe application. I wear size 11.5 and I'm from New Jersey. Ever since I started reading this thread early last summer I have fell in love with this shoe. They have a crisp clean design and are the most comfortable pair of sneakers I own. The best thing about Roshes are that from the gym to a night out you can wear them and they will look good. As the hype is quickly growing I'm just glad that I was there back in the beginning when you could pick these up at the Nordstrom Racks for cheap.
I am hoping to join the squad and contribute any way I can. I'm looking forward to all the upcoming releases. I know NT will come through and help make sure my Roshe collection continues to flourish.

Have a great day everyone!
-Jon
nice picture but read the first page for the requirements to apply for Team Roshe

Back
Top Bottom