ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You beat me to it.  If people thought Calypsos were high in price now, wait till the hype builds even more.  Now they'll be out of reach for most.  I'm glad I have my (2) 13s and I'm hanging on to them.  The one thing I am going to hate is when people ask...

"Yo!  Where can I cop dem "Tiffany Roshes?" Or "South Beach Roshes"
Them Tiffanys though! Gunna be so many variations to that cw now haha.

im taking my talents south beach
roll.gif

I wasn't traded.... I was cut! You guys used the amnesty clause on me. I could've contributed to this years' squad. 
frown.gif
Oh yeah!  That's right!  We definitely could have used you this year!  We have Aaron Brooks returning though.  You guys played great together!

I swear if Justin Bieber jumps on the hype and starts wearing Roshes and posts pics of him shirtless and pants down to his lower nut sack with these shoes on, I think that will be the day I retire from Roshes.
Lets hope that never happens
sick.gif
. With this new hype, do you think they're going to continue to put out more cw's before the v2s drop? Nike iD is going to make a killing off of these now

Oh yeah!  That's right!  We definitely could have used you this year!  We have Aaron Brooks returning though.  You guys played great together!
I'm sick of this sorry suns squad. I just wanna be in the playoffs and wear roshes and headbands! 
smile.gif

Not sure if this was posted, but I saw this on LeBron's FaceBook wall.

LeBron James, "These are simply the best!! Ultra comfy and can wear them with anything. I'm ordering 100 pair right now."
Posted a few pages back. The responses are well...check it out for yourself

anyone know where I can get the black sails and iguanas in a size 9? I've already gotten the squadron greens, iguanas, and tropical twists for my gf. Trying to add to the collection. I've moved on from getting more jays lol. Thanks for the help!

On a side note, anyone here from the NW? Haha.

Ay yo!   I'm Finna cop some Roach Runs.  I got a few ?s.

-When dem Lebron Cork Roach runz releasin?

-When are dem Yeezy solar Roach runz color way releasin with dem glow in the dark sole?  

-When are dem Concord Roach runz releasin wit dem patent leather sides and swoosh?

Ay yo!   I'm Finna cop some Roach Runs.  I got a few ?s.

-When dem Lebron Cork Roach runz releasin?

-When are dem Yeezy solar Roach runz color way releasin with dem glow in the dark sole?  

-When are dem Concord Roach runz releasin wit dem patent leather sides and swoosh?
ROACH RUNZ LOL

Back
Top Bottom