ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the hype will die down guys, hype will never be too crazy for a running shoe.

people will be stuck on brons, foams, and retros for awhile

THANKS LEBRON FOR RUNING SUCH A GOOD SHOES NOW THERES GOING TO BE MORE HYPE OVER THESE SHOES AND PEOPLE LIKE ME CANNOT CAME OUT FOR THESE ROSHES IM TOO OLD FOR THAT :smh: :smh:

People are overreacting to this LeBron thing, :lol:.

There will be plenty of Roshe's to go around, trust me.

@stayblunted do you know if any of them will ship? I'm looking to get a size 10 in the grey/yellow, red, black, or Iguana. If they ship, I'll call around tomorrow. Thanks

nah I don't man. Best you can do is ask it won't hurt. My mans is letting me rock with his 8.5 for retail, so it's looking good for me for now.

People are overreacting to this LeBron thing,
laugh.gif

There will be plenty of Roshe's to go around, trust me.
Then we find out prices go up to 100 because of it

and were all screwed!!!!

*knocks on wood*

NO MORE PMs. Thanks for everyone that PMd me. I will not be taking anymore orders as of right now. 

Within the last two weeks I'm sure I got 5 or 6 pairs. Will post when I receive all pairs and when I'm back at my apt from Spring Break!! Just thought I'd share with my fellow Broshes! I've been lucky but not so lucky I to find a pair of Mangos in a 10 (just yet, it will happen).

Welp, continue on Broshes & Hoeshes. (I mean we cant leave the sister roshes out)

This has most likely already been answered but when buying women's Roshe's how many sizes up should I go? I looked on google and it said a size 10 women's is a size 8 men's. is this accurate?

But if you got a wide foot maybe two sizes will work. Don't know haven't cop'd a women's pair of roshes. Eyes on those Volt and also the camo ones!

with that sale for the wovens on zappos, i might have to scoop a pair. i know all you guys prefer to .5 size up but won't it look a bit long? I wear a 9.5 in the ogs and i have wide feet. i also read somewhere that if you go to small (let's say i stick to my size in ogs) it has the tendency to "rip" because of its material. any suggestions? i tried to try them in store just to get the feel but they didnt have a size. so im going to try to base it off what you guys say... any suggestions?
the wovens run REALLY narrow.  the woven material has no give at all so i went a half size up. i dont have wide feet and it's pretty good.  if you go a full size up, that's when it'll probably look a little long.  buy a half size up and if you still feel it's a little too tight for comfort, try taking the insoles out.  worse comes to worst, zappos has free returns anyway

majestic
Quote:
the wovens run REALLY narrow. the woven material has no give at all so i went a half size up. i dont have wide feet and it's pretty good. if you go a full size up, that's when it'll probably look a little long. buy a half size up and if you still feel it's a little too tight for comfort, try taking the insoles out. worse comes to worst, zappos has free returns anyway

Yep narrow is an understatement

Wish zappos had a 12.5 blk woven

Edit nvm they restocked & i snatched the last one :pimp:

Anyone other than mercer21 get the olive wovens???

I need a 12.5 instead of this 12 in those too

Last edited:
majestic
Quote:
the wovens run REALLY narrow. the woven material has no give at all so i went a half size up. i dont have wide feet and it's pretty good. if you go a full size up, that's when it'll probably look a little long. buy a half size up and if you still feel it's a little too tight for comfort, try taking the insoles out. worse comes to worst, zappos has free returns anyway

Edit nvm they restocked & i snatched the last one
pimp.gif

Anyone other than mercer21 get the olive wovens???

I need a 12.5 instead of this 12 in those too
oh you bought a 12 to begin with and just copped a 12.5?

if you mess up somehow when you're placing an order thru frugirls, is your money pretty much lost? that's the only thing that's holding me back right now-- i'm not sure that i fully understand the order instructions.

majestic

Quote:

Edit nvm they restocked

oh you bought a 12 to begin with and just copped a 12.5?

Grabbed the blk woven off sneakerhead & the olive woven from mercer via phone order days apart...didnt know they would be tight until they were in hand

How did u talk to the agents? through email?
I talk to them through email and when you email them,make sure you input your ORDER ID in the subject email,so they know which order your talking about.
Hey how do the sizes work when ordering off tmall?? I'm a men US size 8.5
look in your shoes and you'll find out the sizes in the tag.
Ok just ordered from Frugirls.. well Taomall........ or wahtever... it ensures GENUINE PROTECTION so and it was only 65 dollars for mangos so i aint mad
smokin.gif
that's $65 dollars without shipping and service fees.Once everything adds up including service fees and shipping,you are most likely to pay around $110 dollars,which is not bad at all.
if you mess up somehow when you're placing an order thru frugirls, is your money pretty much lost? that's the only thing that's holding me back right now-- i'm not sure that i fully understand the order instructions.
I don't think your money will be lost.just email frugirls service and give them your story.This is why I use paypal with tmall/frugirls.Incase I screw up or I come across any fakes,I can ask for a return and they'll send me my money back thru paypal which is much faster and much easier.

Last edited:
Did the Floral Yellows even drop?  Haven't seen or heard about them since January.  I've seen the Mint and Navy pairs on ebay but no where else.

Back
Top Bottom