ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can anybody tell me where I can get these for retail Women's Size 11?! NDC doesn't have them anymore and the ebay seller that has them is selling for $120+$15 shipping.

Trying to figure out if it's legit or not, Do you just go by pics? Also, is "month sales" a good indication of weather or not they are legit?
Its hard to go by pics because a lot of them use the same one, just go by the ratings, and sells they made..

or click on evaluations and see what people put :smile:

me and my girl today.
7c52889a88dd11e2935222000a1fb825_7.jpg

+ 1 on the frugirls.The agent was very helpful and did what I told him to do (check authenticity,take pictures of the shoes before buying it and combining shipping) .Got my orders in 4 days.from china to san diego.I will def do another order sometime next month.

+ 1 on the frugirls.The agent was very helpful and did what I told him to do (check authenticity,take pictures of the shoes before buying it and combining shipping) .Got my orders in 4 days.from china to san diego.I will def do another order sometime next month.

How did u talk to the agents? through email?

@stayblunted do you know if any of them will ship? I'm looking to get a size 10 in the grey/yellow, red, black, or Iguana. If they ship, I'll call around tomorrow. Thanks

Ok just ordered from Frugirls.. well Taomall........ or wahtever... it ensures GENUINE PROTECTION so and it was only 65 dollars for mangos so i aint mad :smokin

Seeing the city pack on feet especially the New York pair reassures that I will be TRYING to cop'm! 

And I wish I were lucky enough to walk into an outlet only to get handed Roshe Runs 2s. Great video, once again!
those roshe 2's are dope i dont care what anyone says

Back
Top Bottom