ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Squadrons are a popular CW i see. I never really found interest in them but many of the broshes minds change after seeing shoes in person, I really hope that doesn't happen. But I'm cool with not having the squadrons. Anyone else feel the same or am I alone?

So my friend has the Mint Tonals and sent this to me

"my housemates diry shoes fell on my roshes split pack...they have this dirt smudge taht I cant get out...."

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
i was just thinking the same. i am near santa monica. 323 213 424 310 818. any one close pm me if you want. you might help me, or i might help you. my sz 9 in squadrons and crimsons wont be that easy. i know a couple spots. problem is i cant always be there
yeah man, lets get this socal fam going! Im a 9.5 looking for the squadron blues and beach/crimson. ill be looking around at all the stores in my area. la be holding it down!

Last edited:
Got my reds in the other day . First pairs of roshes but definitely not my last

I think imma cop a second pair of FB mints.

I honestly cant stop looking for them 
nthat.gif

All those looking to link up in socal, PM me (@jreag @justdome)

I'll hold it down over here in the IE 
happy.gif

yeah man, lets get this socal fam going! Im a 9.5 looking for the squadron blues and beach/crimson. ill be looking around at all the stores in my area. la be holding it down!
Im SFV (818).  And I work right near Topanga and my job allows me to pop out when I need to.  Happy to help out.

I don't mean to be a whiner but in page 613 i inform everybody of that seller. And nobody repped me. Mood: Hurt 
frown.gif

Those in NYC should wait, my friend @ West told me they should get the Spring CW in the coming 2 weeks

I don't mean to be a whiner but in page 613 i inform everybody of that seller. And nobody repped me. Mood: Hurt 
frown.gif

Those in NYC should wait, my friend @ West told me they should get the Spring CW in the coming 2 weeks
I did the same, but I mean do it to do it not for reps. Although res would be nice. haha. Good work tho broshe!

what up all?! new to NT but ive been looking here for years just now did i decide to join!!

im in dallas tx can yall in this forum help a bro out with getting the new releases? no new releases here in dallas.

i have 7 pairs of roshe's and would like to add MORE. pm me if you can help me out. im a size 9 and looking to get 4-6 pairs asap of the new color ways. hope someone can help. peace

I keep my socal info on a hush. too many damn resellers and all the pairs end up on SGLA. some of ya'll are good people but i'm tired of idiots buying up stocks to make $10-20 a shoe.

I did the same, but I mean do it to do it not for reps. Although res would be nice. haha. Good work tho broshe!
I did it for the Reps hahahhaha. I know what not having the opportunity for buying trainers at retail felt like (i lived in PR a month ago)

This is why for the idiot that posted the link and sellers name he should stay quiet and just say 'if you wanna know where to get them for retail please pm me". But he wanted the reps. Shaking my head.
Did they not have your size? Sorry man, I was just looking out. No need to call me an idiot. I'm just trying to get post count and rep up so I can apply for TR.

I keep my socal info on a hush. too many damn resellers and all the pairs end up on SGLA. some of ya'll are good people but i'm tired of idiots buying up stocks to make $10-20 a shoe.

i feel you bro. i keep my low key spots too. im startin a group of 6 ppl. choosing wisely ofcourse. just to help each other out. pm me. Los Angeles ppl only.

Up in Premiere Boutique Total Crimson for Womens ! Get your girl some Roshe !

EDITED

Just called Premiere and they still have sz 14 for squadrons if you have a big feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom