ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

has anybody picked up the new crimsons/mango v2? would like to see a comparison video of the new ones vs the siren reds vs the original mangos

will the new total crimsons also drop overseas in asia?
Follow TeamROSHE on instagram, there is a comparison with sirens, mangos, sport reds, and two-tones

Hey guys,
Been a long time lurker around the forums, just never made an account. I myself have 6 pairs of Roshes including the OG 3. It's pretty hard trying to cop Roshes here in the UK. Really want to cop those Mint FBs but I doubt they'll ever come here. Big sigh.

Have a good day ya'll !

Just called up footaction in burbank.. doesnt seem like theyre gettung any of the new cws anytime soon.i feel like they lying though.well they have the split pack and total crimsons there if you still looking~

I know the manager there.I'll ask him and let you guys know.

who is getting the squadron blues on wednesday...online...trying to pick up my first pair of roshes and i think these are the ones

took a while for someone to spill the info, but finally was told by a few different retails the squadrons will be arriving tuesday and drop on the 20th. good news i guess for east coast. bad news for me because none take phone orders and all outta state. 

If anyone admits to dropping over $120 on any of these, we're banning them from this forum, right?

took a while for someone to spill the info, but finally was told by a few different retails the squadrons will be arriving tuesday and drop on the 20th. good news i guess for east coast. bad news for me because none take phone orders and all outta state. 

Is this online retailers or in store in the east?

Someone want to help me out with a pair of FBs. Admins if I cant do this, please remove this post. PM me please!

These are only selling fast to resellers which suck. CL & local shoe groups are flooded. Sneaker game is a POS. :smh:

New to this thread has the release date been set for the fb cheetahs? Plan on copping me a simple pair for cross country this summer as well.

These are only selling fast to resellers which suck. CL & local shoe groups are flooded. Sneaker game is a POS.
mean.gif
it is... I'm trying to get me a (second) pair but the reseller have wiped those cali stores out! smdh. RESELLERS ****! Please & Thank You...

Last edited:
If anybody knows a place in CT. let me know cause i even went all over Hartford and nothing. Not even one pair of anything! Jordan's are easier to cop then Roshes

The FB's look dope without that swoosh, but I still wouldn't buy them. Big props for removing the swoosh, a lot of people will most likely do the same now and say they like the FB's since day one.

Is this online retailers or in store in the east?
1 was a "local" shop nowhere near me in MA.  other was 2 footaction shops.  again both nowhere near me.  only 1 FA gave me specific dates and colors.  only squadron blues.  30 pairs, no phone orders. talked to manager. I am hopeful the footaction info leads to their online too.  

all the shops were outta state so if anyone has info for CT i'd be appreciative. 

Back
Top Bottom