ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah, thanks man. Glad to have copped them with relative ease here. Not that big in DC. That pic shows the differences, but they just feel too similar. I'll probably return them after really thinking about.
If you really think about it all 4 cws coming out aren't that different from Black Sails, Iggys, Mangos and Calypsos. :smh: Come on Nike! :lol:

If you really think about it all 4 cws coming out aren't that different from Black Sails, Iggys, Mangos and Calypsos.
mean.gif
Come on Nike!
laugh.gif
Don't forget the Sport Red & Crimson...not very creative from Nike and yet as collectors we still buy em.  LOL. 

Not sure if anyone is from CT here, but I checked a mall in Milford and no luck in case anyone was gonna make a trip down there.

If you really think about it all 4 cws coming out aren't that different from Black Sails, Iggys, Mangos and Calypsos.
mean.gif
Come on Nike!
laugh.gif
Don't forget the Sport Red & Crimson...not very creative from Nike and yet as collectors we still buy em.  LOL. 
I guess that's the reason why I am only interested in the Mango V2s, I dont have the og Mangos. I got the crimsons, but to me they don't look close to the Sport Reds, but I haven't seen them in person. no-go for the offspring iguanas and (kinda) offspring calypsos for me. hah.  Again, buy what you like! Broshe on!

seems to be alot of us anxious people here in CT
Yeah i am from CT. and like I was saying yesterday, I have not found one pair of any style anywhere including Hartford. If anybody knows a place that usually stocks them let me know

Just got back from like a 5-hour excursion at 3 malls in my area looking to help out a few Broshes... turns out the only one I could help was alcardi, TR37.  Got him the entire FB pack in a size 8.

MALL 1

Finish Line

- FB Sprite: Limited Sizes

- FB Black Crimson: Limited Sizes

Foot Action

- Total Crimson: All sizes except 9.
- OG Black/Sail: FSR
- Split Stone/Volt: FSR

- Split Black/Red: FSR

Champs Sports

- Sport Red: Limited Sizes

- Black/Sail: Limited Sizes

Sheikh Shoes

- FB Sprite: Limited Sizes
- FB Black/Mint/Pink: Limited Sizes

MALL 2

Shoe Palace

- Sport Red: Very Limited Sizes

- Atomic Teal WVN: FSR

Sheikh Shoes

- FB Sprite: Very Limited

- FB Black/Crimson: Limited

- FB Black/Mint/Pink: Very Limited

MALL 3

Shoe Palace

- Atomic Teal WVN: FSR

- Black/Black WVN: FSR

Sheikh Shoes

- FB Sprite: Very Limited

- FB Black/Mint/Pink: Very Limited

- Sport Red: Extremely Limited
- Speed Yellow: Big shoe on display

Finish Line

- Split Green/Orange: Limited

- Split Black/Tiffany: Limited

- FB Sprite: Limited

- FB Black/Crimson: Limited

As for what malls they are... well, that's what PMs are for.  

Back
Top Bottom