ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Noob Saiot is an obvious troll. Everyone block him so we can get back on track. He's talking about buying 10 pairs to flip, but in the same breath is wondering why nobody wants to help him locate pairs talking about this should be a community ROFL. 

THIS IS A COMMUNITY, just not for you. Go troll somewhere else if you want to resell. 

Anybody know where I can get model # or sku"s for the the mangos,sqdrn,crimsons?

Sorry if this info has been posted before.

Last edited:
Same here. Waiting on major retailers to sell the squadron blues online. Surprised that the soft gray/pink Roshes didn't get released yet. By soft gray/pink I mean the "mango v2" that people are naming...
Got the Squad Blues and they are dope. I'm going to pass on the "Mango V2" that people refer to, getting OG Mango sz. 11.5 this weekend as a gift for my birthday.
Squadron Blues are nice but don't sleep on the Tarp Greens! They remind me of the Cybers.
lol I have the Cybers and Iggys I'm going to have to pass on those Tarp Greens

thought you couldnt do phone orders at shiekh
They are having a pair shipped to their store. Was just saying that I didn't have to go into the store to do it. So essentially it's not really a phone order since it won't be shipped to me and I haven't paid for it

The two pairs are too similar to the Iguanas and Black/Sails so I'm going to pass on those. They don't look bad though

I said the same... but wouldnt pass up either in the $50 range.....

Dont like the squadron blues at all

Got the Squad Blues and they are dope. I'm going to pass on the "Mango V2" that people refer to, getting OG Mango sz. 11.5 this weekend as a gift for my birthday.

lol I have the Cybers and Iggys I'm going to have to pass on those Tarp Greens
damn bro you're lucky! Can't find Mangoes in size 12 anywhere! 
mean.gif

They are having a pair shipped to their store. Was just saying that I didn't have to go into the store to do it. So essentially it's not really a phone order since it won't be shipped to me and I haven't paid for it
nice. Called A Shiekh when the sports red and sails returned and asked about phone orders and dude goes off cursing.

Last edited:
The squadrons really look like a Mariners colorway, which IMO is great for the spring. It's also the only CW significantly differentiated from the past OG ones. Regardless, it's a nice addition for some work and casual clothes that I have, and I think it will be a nice addition to my Roshe collection.

If people buy shoes and sell them for either no profit or even a $10 or $20 profit will it still be considered reselling...Because whenever I see resellers they always trying to make a whole lot of money !

If people buy shoes and sell them for either no profit or even a $10 or $20 profit will it still be considered reselling...Because whenever I see resellers they always trying to make a whole lot of money !
Sure, but it's the principle behind it. The ones who sell for no profit are helping others out and will earn more respect than those who are trying to profit. Also, there is a difference clearing out the whole inventory rather than just selling off one. 

Sure, but it's the principle behind it. The ones who sell for  no profit are helping others out   and will earn more respect than those who are trying to profit. Also, there is a difference clearing out the whole invento  ry rather than just selling off one. 
Sorry bro, but I don't care about respect. Reselling is more money and helpful to those who want the shoes. Selling 10 pairs to help others ain't bad. I never even said how much I would sell them for.

Last edited:
Got mine too. He actually shipped them on Friday. I'm happy.  :D
I didnt get my tracking number yet... I hope I get it soon. I ordered the Black/Greys (I've always wanted those ones...even though they look like sails)

They will be my first Roshes....I'm looking for the Squadron Blues too for my second pair. Thanks for the help!

As for all the flaming around for people divulging information, without it I wouldn't have found my first pair or know where to look for my second...so thanks for that. and for those reselling... I think most people are generally smart enough to not buy into their scheme. But yah, I wholeheartedly agree that it kinda sucks for those who just want to buy to shoes to wear them and appreciate a comfortable, nice looking, pair of shoes. ::rant over::
wink.gif

Sorry bro, but I don't care about respect. Reselling is more money and helpful to those who want the shoes. Selling 10 pairs to help others ain't bad. I never even said how much I would sell them for.

Reselling and helpful shouldn't be in the same sentence. Anyways, don't think you'll be getting much help in the thread man.

Back
Top Bottom