ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I miss those NR Days.  It was amazing how these shoes were slept on last year since these $70 Nikes were considered "not relevant."  I miss the days of walking in to NR and finding some Iggys, Sport Reds, and Cybers with the top of the boxes cut off and with colored tags stickered on with price range from $40-$55.  This is when times in Roshe culture was so much simpler and peaceful or "Zen like."   

X2

Bruh I used to take off the tag and stick it onto a regular box since I could not stand the topless ones LOL

I just got an e-mail too about 30 mins ago with my tracking number. Hopefully you get yours soon.
Just got an email saying he sent them out but didn't give a tracking number. Hopefully I don't get a message tomorrow saying he actually sold out like what occurred with another NT member.

Just bought the hot punch/storm pink cw for only $75 shipped on Ebay for my girl. They still have a couple sizes left : 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9 if anyone needs.

Seller name is old_nelson. 

Yeeshes.....
mean.gif
 makes me not even want to check them out in person anymore.

My bad the crimson with grey. Not the fb ones but the qs ones. If u an help me get a pair pls pm me. Thansk

Anyone in the OC got a drop on the FB Roshes? Lets help each other out. I'm going to call several stores tomorrow to see whats good

Hey Fellow Roshe Lovers,

On behalf of Team Roshe, we would like to formally announce that we have created an Official TeamRoshe NikeTalk account to best answer all of your questions and concerns. By creating the account, we strive to minimize the clutter and repetitive questions asked daily, and also reduce the amount of lurkers and resellers. No one should pay more than retail. Please feel free to PM us if you have any questions Roshe related. Until we receive a higher PM limit, you can contact us through the following social platforms, twitter, IG, & FB.

We will do our best to reply in timely manner.

Thanks again Broshes

Hey Fellow Roshe Lovers,

On behalf of Team Roshe, we would like to formally announce that we have created an Official TeamRoshe NikeTalk account to best answer all of your questions and concerns. By creating the account, we strive to minimize the clutter and repetitive questions asked daily, and also reduce the amount of lurkers and resellers. No one should pay more than retail. Please feel free to PM us if you have any questions Roshe related. Until we receive a higher PM limit, you can contact us through the following social platforms, twitter, IG, & FB.

We will do our best to reply in timely manner.

Thanks again Broshes
I think this is a great general idea, but unless there's an admin on TR, I don't really see how this reduces clutter.

But again, good idea.  Repped.

Purchased my first pair Dec 2011. And Calypsos actually were restocked at a point through NDC, not as ultra limited as people think
you must have got them pretty early then, cuz the production date on my roshes is 12/06/11 and nike usually releases shoes a few months after the production date

I think this is a great general idea, but unless there's an admin on TR, I don't really see how this reduces clutter.

But again, good idea.  Repped.
i think he goal is to reduce the amount of useless posts by hopefully being able to answer questions that members, especially new ones, might have and to post answers to questions that people seem to ask the most about. this way they will see it and not have to post it on the thread

I really don't get why the mint fb are so hyped, their not even the best colorway. But don't get me wrong I want them but not worth it if its going to be a hassle.

Okay for all my NYC ppl looking. I did a 4 hr trek thru the snow where I visited 15 random sneaker stores in various locations of Manhattan and Brooklyn. So here's what I found today.

-Urban Outfitters (All NYC locations): OG Sails, Sport Reds, and Iguanas $75, no tax. They usually have a combo of 2 cws, not all 3 at the sametime. If u can't find ur cw and or size, they can locate it for u if u ask.

NiketownNYC: All cws of tonal ($70, no tax) and floral packs ($80, no tax). Not sure about sizing. Doesn't know when new cws are coming out.

-Footlocker: None sold Rosherun and most didn't even know what they were. Which is a good thing bc we don't need em on everyone's foot. But thinks to the MintFBs im sure that will change.

-Nordstrom Rack (had to check for nostalgic reasons...u understand right lol): No stock

Mom and Pop shops: Don't sell running shoes

Running store on 14th st (betw 5 and 6): Don't sell Roshe's

"Run" by Footlocker: Don't sell Roshe's. Don't kno how u can be a footlocker store exclusive for running and not carry em, but okay.

Footaction: No stock and doesn't know when the new cws are coming out.

And remember, I did this for u lol

Reason why there is so many lurkers and resellers is due that this thread is one of the most popular hits on the web right now for the search term "roshe run", at least top 3 on most search engines. Keep it PM only or these cats will try to jump on the hype which will no doubt die out in a couple weeks. #teamretail

i think he goal is to reduce the amount of useless posts by hopefully being able to answer questions that members, especially new ones, might have and to post answers to questions that people seem to ask the most about. this way they will see it and not have to post it on the thread
This is exactly what we are trying to achieve! We would like everyone who has a Roshe related question to contact us and we'll gladly assist you. So there's no need to post the same question over and over or look multiple pages to find the answer that you're looking for. We're here to help.

Back
Top Bottom