ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

On Instagram tho...
The flywires are looking better every time I see a pic of them. I need those beaches/pinks in my life
nthat.gif

I was able to pick up a size 11 Squadron Blue...looking to size swap for a size 9.  If I don't have any takers, I'll be more than happy to sell it for retail.  PM me.

Am i the only one that thinks the Soles on the squadrons and Tarps don't POP in person like they do on those FNL promo/stock shots? That blue is NOWHERE near the calypso teal, and that tarp sole, although closer, is NOT like the volt on the cybers... just my 2 cents...

Am i the only one that thinks the Soles on the squadrons and Tarps don't POP in person like they do on those FNL promo/stock shots? That blue is NOWHERE near the calypso teal, and that tarp sole, although closer, is NOT like the volt on the cybers... just my 2 cents...
And that's why I didn't get any of them I feel you man

seeing as how each sole has a different color you shouldn't expect them to be extremely similar. sport turquoise vs calypso, volt vs cyber

Congrats on everyone who got to cop their pairs!

For the people who missed, just stay patient and they will eventually hit your local stores.  

You can't always believe what the employees say because not all of them care about their job much or even know what Rosheruns are.

There's been times when employees say they aren't getting them and in the same day hours later they'll receive their shipment. 

Size 8-11 of the squadrons up on ebay already :smh:

question a womans 12 is a mens 10 right?

Last edited:
People need to have patience FNL FA and Shieks are not the only store thats going to be carrying these. Also don't pay over retail there will be plenty to go around these are not some Jordan's that are released online only.

Also stop asking the same question or asking where you can get them do some research there is more than enough info in this thread to help you out find it.

seeing as how each sole has a different color you shouldn't expect them to be extremely similar. sport turquoise vs calypso, volt vs cyber
I obviously didn't expect them to be exact, but I expected the soles to stand out a bit with respect to the promo shots, and pics that have surfaced on the web PRIOR to release. In person the squadrons and tarps are decent, but just don't have the nice POP (a la the Sirens or mangos, almost jumping out at you) I was expecting. Still a dope colorway, and may eventually be copped, was just expecting a LITTLE more...

Back
Top Bottom