ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Shiekh at vfair is completely out of the "yeezy" color way. manager told me he sold them all to one person -____-. they do have the orange and brown roshe FB in a few sizes. get um while its hot ! manager even said you can order through them and ill be there friday !

Did a quick paint job on my phone. Not that great I know but you get the idea lol. Anyways what do you guys think about a white check instead of black on the tarps?

Shiekh at vfair is completely out of the "yeezy" color way. manager told me he sold them all to one person -____-. they do have the orange and brown roshe FB in a few sizes. get um while its hot ! manager even said you can order through them and ill be there friday !
WOW, resellers at its finest.  Can't believe he would sell them all to one person, they are going to start limiting 2 per person.  We can place special orders with the manager??

Of course fnl outta 10s. Called Niketown Boston to see if they had any info on squadron blues (since I copped calypsos last year there with no problems) and no F's were given. First girl didn't know what I was talking about, dude I was transferred to just kept repeating "we don't know what's coming out" quickly over me while I was talking. Eventually he told me to follow nt Boston's twitter and they would know.....
I have little faith. It's early though. Not sweating it yet.

WOW, resellers at its finest.  Can't believe he would sell them all to one person, they are going to start limiting 2 per person.  We can place special orders with the manager??

I'm not sure if I would order any Roshes through Shiekh (Oakridge for those wondering) anymore. I ordered a pair of the Iguanas for my boy back in January & they kept giving me the run around. First guy told me that the guy that initially took my order never put it into the system. Another guy told me that it should be there within a week or two. I finally called today and they said they couldn't get a pair. :smh:

wow. reseller anticipating the thirst for these. i really hope these will be GR and that the reseller wasted his time and money copping all those pairs.

Dunno if it's been answered or not but does the black/gamma grey/hyper blue CW look like it does on the site?

anyone not receive their order conf from finishline? i got my paypal invoice from the order, but that's it. i ordered when the tweet first came, so i thought i would get something by now.

anyone not receive their order conf from finishline? i got my paypal invoice from the order, but that's it. i ordered when the tweet first came, so i thought i would get something by now.
If you got a confirmation # from the site, just sit back and wait. It's taken up to a 4hours sometimes for me to get a confirmation email during RD when their site gets hammered. If you didn't get a confirmation #, welcome to the dreaded FNL pending charges purgatory. 

But, FWIW, I got my confirmation right away when I placed my order this morning. 

Reactions: s_s
Lol probably Ivan Gonzalez Perez look him up on facebook he cleans out south bay malls

Lol probably Ivan Gonzalez Perez look him up on facebook he cleans out south bay malls

thats lame as $%^&* seriously

the entire stock to a single crab bastard

Back
Top Bottom