ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

gotta fill out that Team Roshe Application...:nthat:

probably just going to copy Stussykyd's resume :lol:

Last edited:
You looking for a 9 right? I'll listen around.. but I'm sure you'll find one before I can for you. I'll try tho.
good lookin out.I kinda stop lookin for them.just gonna wait it out till something pops out.I am gonna cop another pair of sports red.does champ sports do instore orders?

Last edited:
so from what it seems, the FB pink flash's released on ndc yesterday and i knew nothing about it. smh. anyone know any other place to grab a sz 13? i been eyeing them for days and hadn't heard anything about a release date/time. :smh:

so from what it seems, the FB pink flash's released on ndc yesterday and i knew nothing about it. smh. anyone know any other place to grab a sz 13? i been eyeing them for days and hadn't heard anything about a release date/time.
mean.gif
me and you both bro. tryna scoop a 9

For all my SoCal LA area broshes PM me for a spot tht has squads all sizes as of now . I will not respond to those with low post counts or a join date of like yesterday or something like tht . Can't mess with the lurkers nor resellers.

Next up "mango v2"
...since thts wat people are calling them

Last edited:
Went ahead and picked up the Tokyo's from CT. Came out to $97 and some change. Figured if retail might be $90 + tax, $97 isn't all that bad.

PMs sent now its up to you to cop squadrons! Sales rep at the store won't sell over 10 pairs to one person FYI resellers. I spoke to him to keep an eye out !

Last edited:
PMs sent now its up to you to cop! Sales rep at the store won't sell over 10 pairs to one person FYI resellers. I spoke to him to keep an eye out !
should have been 5, ten can still tickle a resellers interest.. but its a start. Good work.

should have been 5, ten can still tickle a resellers interest.. but its a start. Good work.
I told him to keep an eye out for resellers. He replied that he won't let anyone cop too many pairs and threw a random 10 out. What made me laugh was that he said some dude tried to buy all the squads and told him to stick to reselling Jordan's lmao

Went ahead and picked up the Tokyo's from CT. Came out to $97 and some change. Figured if retail might be $90 + tax, $97 isn't all that bad.
how in the

How did you get it for that cheap, I'm seeing it at $114 USD?
this is what i paid... im in cali....

With the discount sneakersaver for free shipping.

sneakersaver wasnt a code after all its the free shipping on the site. i put it in the promo code and said that was invalid

Anyone in the bay know of any spot with the squadrons? All sheikh around here were clean out yesterday quick! I'm pretty sure at least half didn't even actually want them. :smh:

I told him to keep an eye out for resellers. He replied that he won't let anyone cop too many pairs and threw a random 10 out. What made me laugh was that he said some dude tried to buy all the squads and told him to stick to reselling Jordan's lmao
haha, there you go bro! haha Is this coming from a sheiks store cause usually they don't care. The Broshes are pulling through..

btw, these solicitors need to stop coming by when I am expecting a package. Some guy got me to run to my door only to hand me a bible.. Cool but not what I was expecting. Thanks for not reading the whole bible to me sir.... 

Back
Top Bottom