ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

can anyone answer this? im assuming FNL put up the fb mints earlier, as they have the other two colorways listed. did anyone order from FNL?

FNL didn't have the mints online and I've only seen the other two colors in store.

can anyone answer this? im assuming FNL put up the fb mints earlier, as they have the other two colorways listed. did anyone order from FNL?

No, FNL never dropped the Mints. They've had the other FB colorways on the site for days now.

so whos copping anything from the mid city pack? I personally think the tokyos look the nicest, especially with the more recent pics unveiled by SC

I'm definitely getting all 4. If they release this weekend in the states, that'll be 9 Roshe purchases in one week. I need my size 13s! C'mon nike! please tell me you made the City Packs in a 13! LOL.

Last edited:
well I just bit the bullet on Hanon-shop with the Tokyo pair...with the free shipping the order actually came out cheaper than if I took the train and purchased from mercer lol

May get the NYC pair on the us release

You dropped $130 for them? I doubt the US retail will be that high if they do drop here. I need a pair of them Paris.

am i the only one that doesnt like the city pack.. at all?

I wasn't until this picture came up...

So I checked potomac mills again for anything. FA has black/gamma grey joints. No total crimsons. Some mofo bought the whole FSR of squadrons from sports zone in Potomac town center. Smh! Resellers man!

Oh what's up man, how is Long Beach State? Thinking about accepting my admission to go there. Also got accepted into SJSU and SFSU but got denied at SDSU
mean.gif

I know LBSU has a big campus so I definitely need to stock up on my Roshe collection as my everyday go to shoe to walk in instead of J's.
DO IT! LB campus life is the best. 
Do it man! Currently a student there. Love the campus life!
Agreed. Were you there on wednesday around 12pm when they were giving out free burgers lol
Yeah man, if you're gonna come to SoCal long beach is the place. I go to fullerton and it's nice and all, but I wish I went to lb instead.
See @dave1562 even fullerton heads saying lb is the best. 
grin.gif

WHAT THE HECK SC?!?!?'

"The "Tokyo" Roshe Run Mid is now available at select retailers, featuring a Yeezy-like Hasta / Seaweed / Hot Punch colorway. One of the standout options from the newly released Roshe Run Mid "City Pack," this "Tokyo" edition colorway utilizes a heathered nylon upper with textured overlays, subtly marked with an embroidered "TKO" on the heel."

Last edited:
how do you guys feel about the iguana/volts "tarps"? (what i see them dubbed often)

sleep, cop, or what?

Back
Top Bottom