ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone in the bay know of any spot with the squadrons? All sheikh around here were clean out yesterday quick! I'm pretty sure at least half didn't even actually want them. :smh:

call up serramonte FA, they had the crimsons but wouldnt ship up here in santa rosa.....:smh:

thank goodness for nice wonderful broshes like @blueleopard...

how in the
this is what i paid... im in cali....
sneakersaver wasnt a code after all its the free shipping on the site. i put it in the promo code and said that was invalid
Im in cali to and my total was £75.00. I coverted that which came out to ~ $115. Free shipping also.

how in the
this is what i paid... im in cali....
sneakersaver wasnt a code after all its the free shipping on the site. i put it in the promo code and said that was invalid

My bad it was $114. I thought it was Euros when it was British Pounds. Oh well

Squadrons FSR at a store near my hood(So Cal) just called 20 mins ago and sales rep notified me. PM for details!
For all my SoCal LA area broshes PM me for a spot tht has squads all sizes as of now . I will not respond to those with low post counts or a join date of like yesterday or something like tht . Can't mess with the lurkers nor resellers.

Next up "mango v2"
...since thts wat people are calling them
Good to see SoCal peeps are getting their pair(s) and/or helping others out

+1

Damn, those Tokyo mids are growing on me. I need to stop with the roshe for awhile, breaking my bank like crazy. Gotta cap it off ...for now, with my sz 11.5 OG Mango I'm picking up tonight.

6a88cd97_nike-roshe-run-dark-grey-canvas_021.jpeg

My bad it was $114. I thought it was Euros when it was British Pounds. Oh well

haha i did the same thing at first :rofl: no worries... i was like oh **** 95! im there... then looked at my paypal receipt... damn euro/pounds/rupees confusin me...

What would you guys consider a fair price for Sirens? I'm gonna start hunting for a pair soon.

120.... id ask here if someone could possibly find you some for retail because they are still out there on shelves some where out there over the rainbow!

Thats great news man, i really wana see the city pack in hand befo i cop, Is Thier a release date?
guy on the phone did not say a release date, he also said they might not be available for phone order for two days after release if theyre a "launch" but theyre just a "release" they will be available for phone order.

I'm stuck at work all day so I won't be able to make it to a Sheikh store. If someone in SoCal (LA/OC) can help me get a size 10.5, PM me and we can work something out. Thanks

guy on the phone did not say a release date, he also said they might not be available for phone order for two days after release if theyre a "launch" but theyre just a "release" they will be available for phone order.
21 mercer is sneaky with releases, I guess we Gota wait and see...u shud follow Thier Instagram And twitter for updates, but thanks for the info repped.

Not bad, just copped the Tokyo's from Hanon for $94 shipped. Always nice that you can pay with points to knock it down a couple bucks

Back
Top Bottom