ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NYC update. No sign still, been all over and got eyes helping.

Although, the UO in soho has the OG sport red in sz10 and above. The UO by St. Marks got OG Iguana in 10 above as well. I needed a sz9 in sport red, they didn't have it and the employee ordered it for me.

Although UO doesn't have the 3 OG colorways on their site, when I checked my order status and clicked on the item, the 3 OG colorways are there and it let me order. If anyone needs the link for the 3 OG colorways, PM me.

Edit: the UO employee told me some guy came and snagged up all the small sizes in both colorway.... Cmon NYC, don't be like Cali.

Last edited:
all my las vegas members all PM's have been sent out to you check our inboxs and fallow the instructions so I can reserve your sizes for you!

smokin.gif
broshehood
laugh.gif
hahah
smokin.gif

Bay area peoples:
I called serramonte FA Tuesday, Weds, and Thurs. ALL DIFFERENT ANSWERS. One guy said, "we're not getting em at all", another guys said, "we actually got em in the back but need to scan em before we out em out, check tomorrow for sure (this was weds), then I check yesterday and they said they didn't get em. In my head I'm thinking, do they have or what?

Although, the UO in soho has the OG sport red in sz10 and above. The UO by St. Marks got OG Iguana in 10 above as well. I needed a sz9 in sport red, they didn't have it and the employee ordered it for me.

Although UO doesn't have the 3 OG colorways on their site, when I checked my order status and clicked on the item, the 3 OG colorways are there and it let me order. If anyone needs the link for the 3 OG colorways, PM me.

Edit: the UO employee told me some guy came and snagged up all the small sizes in both colorway.... Cmon NYC, don't be like Cali.
people are hounds. do things by pm

with that said

anyone with info on mints in NYC area PM me please

a reseller came to my local sheikh and bought up all remaining pairs of the mints :smh:. ... someone did pm me th other day asking which mall it was in... shouldve kept my mouth shut..

a reseller came to my local sheikh and bought up all remaining pairs of the mints
mean.gif
. ... someone did pm me th other day asking which mall it was in... shouldve kept my mouth shut..
that sucks -_- does shiekh do phone orders

a reseller came to my local sheikh and bought up all remaining pairs of the mints
mean.gif
. ... someone did pm me th other day asking which mall it was in... shouldve kept my mouth shut..
im still trying to cop me a pair! thought i could wait a day, but ended up only having 1 size left.

mean.gif
Check their join date, post history, and especially their contribution in this thread before giving out info. Just because they PM you doesn't mean they aren't resellers. 

Last edited:
anyone know why shiekh is the ONLY store that got the mints? literally EVERY pair i've seen on ebay and instagram have the price shiekh tag on the box.. im guessing other stores will get them randomly there's no way these are "shiekh exclusives" lol

i'm not on team roshe but i appreciate the secrecy in this thread..resellers kill it everytime. if you really want the shoe, then you can get it at any time....
please DO NOT pay those outlandish prices on ebay. :smh:

anyone know why shiekh is the ONLY store that got the mints? literally EVERY pair i've seen on ebay and instagram have the price shiekh tag on the box.. im guessing other stores will get them randomly there's no way these are "shiekh exclusives" lol
lol they probably just wanted an early release to get rid of all the stock. earliest goes first

I check the person before giving the info to check out post history and rep before sending the info of where to pick them up so I'm not gonna give out the info to no resellers since they'll buy up the whole stock and charge everyone 130 for these GR's as it is

people are hounds. do things by pm
with that said
anyone with info on mints in NYC area PM me please

Word, I figure no one is thirst for the OG colorways. If anyone needs a link for the 3 OG colorways in full sizes, PM me. I'm also looking for the mints in NYC myself in a 9, if anyone has any info PM me. But for now, I'll keep my eyes and ears open and I'll give you guys updates and have you guys PM when I have more solid info.

If anyone is going to 21 and Mercer tomorrow and sees the City Pack "Tokyos" in a size 13, can one of you PM me ASAP? Thanks in advance!

Word, I figure no one is thirst for the OG colorways. If anyone needs a link for the 3 OG colorways in full sizes, PM me. I'm also looking for the mints in NYC myself in a 9, if anyone has any info PM me. But for now, I'll keep my eyes and ears open and I'll give you guys updates and have you guys PM when I have more solid info.
im looking for mints in a 9 NYC area too ill definitely keep you posted on anything 

did u see my post about 21M a couple pages back?

Back
Top Bottom