ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ya'll need to chill in this thread, every time I check it there's a 5 page jump.

Gonna have to enter a damn raffle just to get my Roshes if this keeps up.

Ordered squads from NDC about 2 hours ago and didn't get any confirmation email. :frown:

You'll be fine unless there's an issue w/ your payment, they still have a FSR.

They're probably just swamped due to 82 different pairs of Roshes coming out in a 3 day span.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike outlets had them
smile.gif
Safeway too!

Hey guys been followIng this thread for a few days now and finally made a nt account lol. Now I can comment and share my info! So I called up a few stores here in NYC (footlockers, fl's, foot action,etc) and turns out the fb mints only release on the west coast so far, none here.

Last edited:
Ya'll need to chill in this thread, every time I check it there's a 5 page jump.

Gonna have to enter a damn raffle just to get my Roshes if this keeps up.
why?  they're available everywhere.  people just excited

tell me about it, i have 5 colorways, 3 of them are doubled up. 76.xx multiply by 8 = 608ish...ugh.

that just made my decision lol
hahah. which is..?I It's so easy to spend it but then realize you pretty much spent a $100. I have about 6 pairs and the og 3 are doubled up. I might double up on squads later but been spending way too much $ for a college student.

Alright for those who want the Squadron Blue at 40% off NDC + shipping :wink: contact me.. I can only get 1 pair of size 10.5. first person to contact me will get this previlege. GOOOO!

Alright for those who want the Squadron Blue at 40% off NDC + shipping
wink.gif
contact me.. I can only get 1 pair of size 10.5. first person to contact me will get this previlege. GOOOO!
repped for hooking it up! if i was a 10.5 and didn't get mine already it would've been mine. but way to go broshe

Last edited:
haha yeah...sneaky 70 dollar price point sure adds up. still better than the garbage quality jordan's that i used to buy. 8 pairs of roshes > 3.5 pairs of j's
true. J's are getting a little out of hand these days. I love basketball though so it's a little hard to stay away.

hahah. which is..?I It's so easy to spend it but then realize you pretty much spent a $100. I have about 6 pairs and the og 3 are doubled up. I might double up on squads later but been spending way too much $ for a college student.

haha i decided not to double up on squadrons, feeling like i'll regret it later down the line, but oh wells more for everyone else.

not feeling the fb's or the city pack, love OG mesh. looking forward to the v2's and then hopefully that'll be it for quite some time. plans on gettin wifed up in the near future

Couple of late night notes...

- It's been a while since I looked at d any specifics on them but I NEVER saw any US distribution on either the City Pack or new wovens (Night Stadiums & Light Bone). Hopefully I'm wrong but I really don't think there's a stateside drop. Better to cop online while you can now rather than wait for a US release that doesn't show and get bent over by resellers.

- The hype train will only continue to gain steam as Summer approaches. Cheap, comfortable shoe and the blogs/social media are catching on (a year late). I strongly recommend if you're on the fence on any drops, JUST COP. If you change your mind just return them but the only person with access to the Delorean is a reseller. I slept HARD on Sirens and Stadium Greens (sz 14 if you're selling) and I continue to regret being so cheap.

- Beaches/V2 should be popping up quite soon, likely early April. Nike uses estimates for non-launch product and they have a 5/1 ETA. However, the Squadron/Tarp/Gamma combo were listed as 4/1 but obviously popped up mid March. It's not an accident they're showing up after the other pairs either - Nike knows the hype attached to the OG Mango.

- There is yet another restock of OG Sport Red and Black Sail in the summer. Please, please don't overpay or stress yourself trying to get a pair of either color. With that said

- Resellers are a very hot point of contention in this thread but as long as people buy the product from them then they won't go away. You can't fault a retailer for allowing one person to clean out the stock - retail is about selling the product at full price as quickly as possible. If you're going to pay reseller prices you'd be better off just getting a custom pair off NikeID.

- The photos of the new colors on NDC ate simply sample pics...the same ones that have been in this thread since last fall. The release pairs are the exact same OG mesh & color blocking as you've been seeing in real life photos. Nike and Eastbay are notorious for using inaccurate sample photos that don't match release version. Look up the Tailwind running shirt and look at the customer reviews - nearly all are complaining about how off the colors are (which is accurate cause it happened when I ordered one).

- I know Champs is good at procuring Nike graphic tees to hookup with certain shoes (They/FTL own an apparel company in FL where they screenprint Nike shirts in-house). It would be a good idea for someone to check them out, since I know in the past they've carried apparel stories on product they never even sold ie South Beach 8's.

- I'm going to check with a guy I know in allocation but my gut tells me those Floral GPX are going to make it to FactoryStore level. There was clearly a good amount of inventory before they went ghost online. Outlet prices on Roshe are usually about $54.99 so pretty nice pickup if they do hit.

- Speaking of outlets, be sure to complete the survey on your receipt anytime you purchase from a Nike retail location. Not much but the $5 gift card doesn't expire - use it to offset some shipping costs. I have no knowledge of it at all but I know Nike gift cards are also available through mycokerewards. I don't drink soda so someone can look into it.

Last edited:
I think the cheetah fbs are ginna hype up the roshes way more than now :frown:

Nope. I honestly doubt it. The cheetah print FB won't eclipse the hype that the Roshe is currently in. The FB mints will always top the hype for the entire FB line this year.

The Roshes are going to get bigger and bigger this year but the Cheetahs won't be a reason why. This is my opinion of course.

Last edited:
true. J's are getting a little out of hand these days. I love basketball though so it's a little hard to stay away.

repped, i am the exact same way. grew up watchin MJ and couldnt afford the shoes...i can now and don't want them anymore cause...

1) impossible to cop
2) terrible quality (getting a little better of late)
3) continuous price hikes
4) better shoes to purchase to ball in these days

$170+tax is damn near 180. I don't know how these high school kids continue to cop every release.

- Beaches/V2 should be popping up quite soon, likely early April. Nike uses estimates for non-launch product and they have a 5/1 ETA. However, the Squadron/Tarp/Gamma combo were listed as 4/1 but obviously popped up mid March. It's not an accident they're showing up after the other pairs either - Nike knows the hype attached to the OG Mango.

Repped, thanks for the info fam! Good to hear the Beaches/V2 should be coming soon.

Last edited:

- It's been a while since I looked at d any specifics on them but I NEVER saw any US distribution on either the City Pack or new wovens (Night Stadiums & Light Bone). Hopefully I'm wrong but I really don't think there's a stateside drop. Better to cop online while you can now rather than wait for a US release that doesn't show and get bent over by resellers.

- The hype train will only continue to gain steam as Summer approaches. Cheap, comfortable shoe and the blogs/social media are catching on (a year late). I strongly recommend if you're on the fence on any drops, JUST COP. If you change your mind just return them but the only person with access to the Delorean is a reseller. I slept HARD on Sirens and Stadium Greens (sz 14 if you're selling) and I continue to regret being so cheap.

- There is yet another restock of OG Sport Red and Black Sail in the summer. Please, please don't overpay or stress yourself trying to get a pair of either color. With that said

- Resellers are a very hot point of contention in this thread but as long as people buy the product from them then they won't go away. You can't fault a retailer for allowing one person to clean out the stock - retail is about selling the product at full price as quickly as possible. If you're going to pay reseller prices you'd be better off just getting a custom pair off NikeID.

- The photos of the new colors on NDC ate simply sample pics...the same ones that have been in this thread since last fall. The release pairs are the exact same OG mesh & color blocking as you've been seeing in real life photos. Nike and Eastbay are notorious for using inaccurate sample photos that don't match release version. Look up the Tailwind running shirt and look at the customer reviews - nearly all are complaining about how off the colors are (which is accurate cause it happened when I ordered one).

- I know Champs is good at procuring Nike graphic tees to hookup with certain shoes (They/FTL own an apparel company in FL where they screenprint Nike shirts in-house). It would be a good idea for someone to check them out, since I know in the past they've carried apparel stories on product they never even sold ie South Beach 8's.

- I'm going to check with a guy I know in allocation but my gut tells me those Floral GPX are going to make it to FactoryStore level. There was clearly a good amount of inventory before they went ghost online. Outlet prices on Roshe are usually about $54.99 so pretty nice pickup if they do hit.

- Speaking of outlets, be sure to complete the survey on your receipt anytime you purchase from a Nike retail location. Not much but the $5 gift card doesn't expire - use it to offset some shipping costs. I have no knowledge of it at all but I know Nike gift cards are also available through mycokerewards. I don't drink soda so someone can look into it.
droppin that knowledge... making me think twice about the city pack.

Back
Top Bottom