ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just called 21 Mercer. The guy said they haven't gotten the city pack and phone orders won't be abvailable till 48 hours after try drop.

Before you guys get hyped about $97 for City pack shipped, recognize that Crooked Tongues and Hanon Shop are in GBP or pounds, not Euros. That 75 or 80 Euros you thought was 97-103 dollars is actually pounds, so it's $114-121 for USD on Google's currency calculator. On Hanon shop you can click the $ symbol at top and it has $129 listed for the City pack, and CT is 5 GBP lower, but still well over $100.

Just a head's up in case people didn't realize.

The grey canvas's are looking real good. Who's going to cop?

Not sure if posted, But here are a few more photos of the canvas Roshe via TITOLO. :D

Before you guys get hyped about $97 for City pack shipped, recognize that Crooked Tongues and Hanon Shop are in GBP or pounds, not Euros. That 75 or 80 Euros you thought was 97-103 dollars is actually pounds, so it's $114-121 for USD on Google's currency calculator. On Hanon shop you can click the $ symbol at top and it has $129 listed for the City pack, and CT is 5 GBP lower, but still well over $100.

Just a head's up in case people didn't realize.
Thanks man I appreciate that. You're right. Crooked Tongues is $114 shipped.

I really need to step up my currency conversion game.

At 120 that's not that bad for shoes, supposedly, not releasing here in the us. Plus IMO the best colorways by far of the shoes, and they're mids. Just my 2 cents

Hey guys,

I signed up to ask about how I should approach cleaning the roshe run premium nrg.. I tripped and left a pretty bad mark on the left shoe (pic), and foolishly just tried to scrub with a wet rag, which made the black fade a bit, making me wonder if I should use the toothbrush+soap technique or even throw them in the wash lol.

anyone want to PM a suggestion or anything?

SIdenote: Really liking those grey canvas joints.

Hannon it's 107 shipped with the code shipfree
Good call, I did not actually add anything to my cart before, and I assumed "SHIPFREE" would just lower shipping, not lower the shoes by almost 20 GBP a pair. Good looking out for those who want these for about $20 cheaper than any of those ebay sellers, and it's from a reputable source.

Good call, I did not actually add anything to my cart before, and I assumed "SHIPFREE" would just lower shipping, not lower the shoes by almost 20 GBP a pair. Good looking out for those who want these for about $20 cheaper than any of those ebay sellers, and it's from a reputable source.
does SHIPFREE really work :/

its not for me.  

does SHIPFREE really work :/

its not for me.  
I have all 4 in my cart with the submit order screen up for $431.14. Although Google's currency converter has 266.68 GBP at like 405 USD. Still a steal compared to anything else, and did someone say this code expires today? Pull the trigger if you're thinking about it, I'd say. Don't wanna be regretting over an already pretty limited release that doesn't seem to be making it's way stateside.

I will not be, not only because I need a new computer and have bought ridiculous amounts of shoes in the past (which I've tried to avoid repeating with Roshes to some degree of success) but because that dang canvas upper. They look real smooth though...it's so tempting. That's a lot of dough to shell though.

City Pack is approaching the range where I pull the trigger...

As for Nike reps, they told me on Tuesday that they weren't getting the Spring CWs that dropped 72 hours later, so, there's that.

Zappos is expecting new colorways. Hopefully they'll receive their 20+ pairs per size and keep a minimum on the amount you can purchase.

Back
Top Bottom