ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

By the way for those looking for the mint FB's, actually it goes for anyone looking for a specific cw. I go on instagram and type #roshe and click on pics of the CW im looking for. Comment on the persons pic and ask where they copped at. Ive gotten alot of pairs this way because those people happened to live in my area (NYC) !! try it out guys

There're mints in NYC?

Last edited:

Who can't wait for these to release? Thier just toooo clean to be a women's color way lol

Who can't wait for these to release? Thier just toooo clean to be a women's color way lol

I think they released overseas and are a women's c/w lol.

On feet roshe pictures > any other sneaker

everybody's fit with roshes seems to be different even tho I have yet to see anyone on NYC besides tonals I enjoy the laidback and originals fits I see online etc.

everybody's fit with roshes seems to be different even tho I have yet to see anyone on NYC besides tonals I enjoy the laidback and originals fits I see online etc.
they did release already, i've been seeing them on instagram

They only released in Europe, just wanted to see who's hype about these to release in the u.s and yeah true everybody wears their roshes their own way, So cop what u like wear what u like and be what u like, to each it's own. Roshe fit with any outfit IMO

They only released in Europe, just wanted to see who's hype about these to release in the u.s and yeah true everybody wears their roshes their own way, So cop what u like wear what u like and be what u like, to each it's own. Roshe fit with any outfit IMO

Agreed. I tie the laces and wear them as a chain.

The ones from tmall are usually legit. And you can also ask them to check if the shoes are legit or not once they receive it from the seller.

FB Mints are not equivalent to the Sirens. Looks wise or price wise. It's a disgrace to even offer up something like the mints to the sirens.

Only pair at Nike Factory San Leandro. Size 8 and it was only 59.99. I didn't cop since my GF wears a 6 so it's still there if anyone needs em!

Anyone bought from "drummboy23" on ebay before? I want to believe he's legit.. but I see some loop tags on his Roshes
Ask questions about the product.  Do some research.  And at the end of the day, remember:  the Resolution Center is your friend.  If they end up being fake, you're covered!  

Back
Top Bottom