ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys, sorry i havent been posting.. And hell, this thread is crazy now..

So the other day at work i saw this guy wearing the mints and asked him if they fit better than the OG mesh..

And so he replied, "way more comfortable."

I facepalmed myself walking away from the hypebeast..

The end.. Sorry had to let it out, and vent to people who knows more about roshes :frown:

I am not this mean either

Wondering if he ever even owned a pair of OGs before let alone even a pair of roshes

So the other day at work i saw this guy wearing the mints and asked him if they fit better than the OG mesh..

The end.. Sorry had to let it out, and vent to people who knows more about roshes :frown:

I would have done the same... smh. he is mistaken with the comfortof the shoe to the comfort of knowing he got the "yeezys" before most 
mean.gif

they definitely fit tighter if you really wanna know.. the material on the mints doesn't stretch as much as the mesh on the regular roshes

they definitely fit tighter if you really wanna know.. the material on the mints doesn't stretch as much as the mesh on the regular roshes

when i bought mine, took it home to try it on. i was thinking nike..... AGAIN WITH SIZING :smh:

conclusion = i still need a pair of mints

I'm hoping I can score these for my girl today, she's been wanting them since the day the pics dropped.

Can someone please help me get 2 size 9.5 off of fnl I'm be at work for the next 12 hours. I can pay you for your troubles!! Pm me if u can help. Hope someone does help a broshe out. Peqce

I wanna pick up a pair of these as beaters. Just wondering which are more comfortable, the woven or original?

I am not a big fan of this man in general. His beats are decent but other than that I don't think he is as talented as some may say. I'm not a youngin being swayed by how much "swag" this guy supposedly has. Nothing about him makes me want to wear what he wears or have any shoes with his name on them. It bothers me that such a simple shoe like the roshes have been tainted by his name for no good reason other than a color choice

And if someone else's name hyped them up I'd feel the same way. I liked this shoe when the og black sails were at the rack and had nothing to do with any celebrity name or color or nba player wearing them. I can honestly say I was hunting for these before any mangoes, sirens or cybers were ever mentioned. I was just hunting for the reds and iguanas. Then a mass amount of color ways dropped and soon enough more people found the love I felt for the shoe. But when a resellers price gets slapped onto a shoe just because of Kanye it takes away from the love of the shoe. This thread started off great and has taken a turn for the worst
You can't blame the man for being a visionary in the hip hop game and becoming the trend setter for fashion in hip hop. I was a huge kanye fan for his first two albums but as time went on his music went to garbage and got waaay too big of an ego and got so full of himself. His idea of fashion today is rocking tight leather pants with a leather skirt over it
mean.gif
. But at least he cleaned up the fashion game in wearing fitted clothing and nice name brands instead of the baggy clothing and ghetto brand names that most rappers lived by. Wearing size 3XL nba jerseys and baggy pants that sagged was what dominated hip hop fashion and you can thank kanye for making rappers look like fashionable individuals instead of straight up clowns. I don't buy into the hype he creates today but definitely a renaissance man for hiphop during the mid 2000s.

^^ wow u sure they are gone? when did they drop just now? faCCCk that was quick. ill just wait for fnl release today

I wanna pick up a pair of these as beaters. Just wondering which are more comfortable, the woven or original?
never tried on wovens but i heard they ran a little tighter. can never go wrong with OG roshes though.

Back
Top Bottom