ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just checked my order status from Monday restock on NDC for my Mint FB's and Total Orange FB's and it still says "preparing to ship". Should I be worried or will they ship them out by the afternoon?

Zappos still has a FSR 6.5 - 15 in the squads. Don't sleep, wayyyy better looking than Mints IMO. Don't spend your money on hype
wink.gif
Let's just say "Buy what you like."

Beautiful sight..... :smokin

still debating if I want the Crimsons, gotta see them in person and hold them in my hands first.

The total orange FB's to me are a perfect substitute although they're not OG mesh but look better to me being toned down more from the brightness of the Crimsons :nerd:

Sometimes, they have them processed and ready to ship before the site updates. Hit up the UPS tracking by reference link and they may have a tracking number generated already. 

My overnight order last week shipped before their site had even updated. 
??

LOL @4wrestling - but looks like the FB Mint's are restocking later today FYI

I see he needs more hype to build so he can sell his pairs that are sitting. :x

I thought he said he was done with the Roshe thread and leaving for good? :smh:

Anyways, the Mint FB's will keep being restocked online and Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction.com should put up their stock soon.

doesnt this 4wrestling guy have resold enough fb mints during this week? damn let me get another shot at these.

so the yeezy will be restocked today? if so what time? 5AM EDT is to WHat in PST? thanks

Back
Top Bottom