ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mean.gif
Damn I need those Crimsons. Those are the ones I've really been wanting.
call the FootActions in Maryland. They should be able to ship for $3

Ok...hopefully this helps some people out: if you are near the Main Place Mall in Santa Ana CA, Shoe Palace has received a shipment of Mints. They are in the store now, but the boxes have not been opened so they aren't on the floor. I would recommend coming early, like I did, as the sales associate I spoke to said they were trying to keep it under wraps.

Good luck

This is an actual story that took place yesterday at a shiekh store here in california. 

So i called about 40+ places around my area foot action, finish line, shiekh, shoe palace, champs, RIF los angeles, and other places to see if they had the FB mints. All the stores gave me the same response "NO WE SOLD OUT 1 WEEK AGO." Some said they just got a shipment a couple days ago but it went fast. There was one store tho that said they had a couple of them left so i told them i would be there in less than 3 hours because i was at a doc appointment. After my appointment i left the to store and when i got there, there was a reseller buying all the Mints. on of the workers came up to me and said if i needed some help and i told him i had called for the FB mints, he responded with "you're a little bit to late bruh he just got all of them." I was mad as ****! My girl saw how mad i was. So you think by now i probably either A. Walked away B. Started throwing blows C. Bought some crimsons. Well it was neither, the funniest thing ever happens next... So i asked for a size 11.5 in the crimsons and while i was trying them on my gf was like just wait and see if you can get the mints somewhere elsei dont really like the color, While she was telling me that the guys card got declined (The guy buying all the mints) i was like no way!!!! 
roll.gif
 he pulls out this fat stack of bills and only has enough to buy 14 pairs he didnt really see what pairs he was getting but he made a call and settled for 14. He left 2 boxes at the register and the guy who came up to me first said hey man i think he left an 11.5 here, i was shocked. NO WAY! he was like yea this fool wasnt even looking at the sizes he just took off in his target cart (There is a target inside the mall). The sizes he left behind were 11.5 and 11. I tried on 11.5 and it fit TTS, got both pairs and took off. I took off smiling and thanking that guys credit company haha. 

Ok...hopefully this helps some people out: if you are near the Main Place Mall in Santa Ana CA, Shoe Palace has received a shipment of Mints. They are in the store now, but the boxes have not been opened so they aren't on the floor. I would recommend coming early, like I did, as the sales associate I spoke to said they were trying to keep it under wraps.

Good luck
i think their being opened thursday along with thursdays shipment coming in

5PM EDT is 2PM pst right? I researched but am iffy bout it.. Dont wnana miss out on this again/:

@rosheriots: I was told differently. I'm here at the mall now, so if anything changes I'll edit my post. But I was told they would be out today.

Lol what kind of review do you want for the city pack? I'm not gonna state the obvious and dance in a circle for you.

BTW.. if anyone is still trying to get tarps or gammas, NDC has almost a FSR on em.. (wrong stock pic).  why should you get it at NDC?  cause if you have chase freedom or sapphire, you get 7% cash back in points if you use your card at NDC.

For all who PMed me, my post count stopped letting me respond. -_- Serramonte FA restocked the total crimsons!

Back
Top Bottom