ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This thread gets crazier and crazier every time I click in here...
I'm looking at it less and less everyday. Not much information at all and way too much talk about the mints, they are GR releases just nike hype, eventually they will become more widely available and everyone can get a pair, east coast still has barely gotten any of the spring cws and some websites haven't gotten pairs yet. Can't wait for this all to die down.

I'm looking at it less and less everyday. Not much information at all and way too much talk about the mints, they are GR releases just nike hype, eventually they will become more widely available and everyone can get a pair, east coast still has barely gotten any of the spring cws and some websites haven't gotten pairs yet. Can't wait for this all to die down.

I can't wait till everyone gets a pair so that won't be all that is talked about. I know this is the roshe thread, but why only talk about the BLACK/MINTS?!

Guess I gotta be happy with the customs my GMA made me

well if anyone cares, the reseller prices have tumbled a bit. so all the angry people and all the resellers can deal with that. 

Before the thread was filled with elitest who called themsleves "broshe" and picked on people new to the thread. Now that the hype has increased, the elite are now general release. Gone are the days of elite, now everything is back to how this shoe and its  basis should have been in the first place, FOR EVERYONE. The shoe is comfy and I personnally feel everybody should have a pair. Its gonna be as common as chucks and I can't wait!!!.

The information in this thread is for everybody. I hope all the roshes continue to sell.
I'd actually say the Roshe community was quite welcoming to new members (I've been on the thread for awhile now); that said, everyone was very protective of the non-Jordan culture inherent in this thread.  There's a sometimes-opaque juxtaposition between elitism and protectionism, but for the most part, it's leaned more towards the latter.  Those who tend to be recipients of the cold shoulder are typically hypebeasts, or those who come into the thread asking for handouts.  

As more and more freeloaders started bandwagoning on here, members started getting weary and prickly, hence the perceived elitism.  

Yes, the shoe should be for everyone. This mint-based  artificial hype is the perfect example of what shouldn't be happening here.

I'd actually say the Roshe community was quite welcoming to new members (I've been on the thread for awhile now); that said, everyone was very protective of the non-Jordan culture inherent in this thread.  There's a sometimes-opaque juxtaposition between elitism and protectionism, but for the most part, it's leaned more towards the latter.  Those who tend to be recipients of the cold shoulder are typically hypebeasts, or those who come into the thread asking for handouts.  

As more and more freeloaders started bandwagoning on here, members started getting weary and prickly, hence the perceived elitism.  

Yes, the shoe should be for everyone. This mint-based  artificial hype is the perfect example of what shouldn't be happening here.
sounds like America in the 21st century

resell prices seem pretty fair. Keep in mind this is a classic shoe and more comfy than many other nike releases. I'll take a roshe over a 2013 jordan retro release

What are you talking about "classic shoe"? Really? Roshe's have been out for about a year now and anyone who wanted em could get em. It was only a smaller group of people who bought roshe's vs Jordans, lebrons, KDs, Kobe etc. Just in the past 3 months have they started gaining more interest and now with this "yeezy' dubbed roshe fb, it's at an all time high

BTW, you sound like Noob saiot with a brand new name :rolleyes

Last edited:
I really want the mints, but buying them off a reseller defeats some of the purpose. Reason roshes are so dope is because they are fresh, comfy AND cheap.

Last edited:
im pretty sure after the "yeezy" fiasco, more people will start buying this shoe because its just a great, simple and relatively cheap shoe...

No doubt, it is a great, simple, cheap and comfy shoe.

not everyone is reading every page (especially have fast the pages move on this thread) hence questions will be repeated. If its that much of an annoyance, get the first page updated and redirect previously answered questions to the first post on the thread. Like a FAQS section. Instead of the rude behavior that keeps going on here.

Or people could just "READ". It's called laziness. Regardless if pages are moving fast or not

only roshes i was able to pick up in nyc was the total crimsons and the OG colorway. NO mints or anyother FBS any were ..INFO??

Back
Top Bottom