ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So after being trolled by Nike on today's "restock"

I was on the phone with a nike rep who was looking through her launch calendar files. (sounded like a nice mid aged white lady)

she was very sweet and helpful. but get this, she was looking for the Mints for me for like 8 minutes when she told me they were all gone, BUT she said that when she peaked at her files, she said that Nike is suppose to release the same CW in JULY. :nerd:

So I'm not so sure they are ALL GONE, just nike playing with their customers and releasing limited numbers to the public (maybe)
probably held back a good number of these in their factory or going to reproduce them like they did with the OG CW's.

Not 100% on this info, but thats what she had told me.

hope everyone get their pairs. Also glad I copped when they dropped

welp, cant wait till tomorrow! my squads, black gammas and mints are coming in
tongue.gif

I was on the phone with a nike rep who was looking through her launch calendar files. (sounded like a nice mid aged white lady)

she was very sweet and helpful. but get this, she was looking for the Mints for me for like 8 minutes when she told me they were all gone, BUT she said that when she peaked at her files, she said that Nike is suppose to release the same CW in JULY.
nerd.gif

So I'm not so sure they are ALL GONE, just nike playing with their customers and releasing limited numbers to the public (maybe)
probably held back a good number of these in their factory or going to reproduce them like they did with the OG CW's.

they're NEVER ALL GONE....ask nike about them leftover yeezys
nerd.gif

she was very sweet and helpful. but get this, she was looking for the Mints for me for like 8 minutes when she told me they were all gone, BUT she said that when she peaked at her files, she said that Nike is suppose to release the same CW in JULY. :nerd:

I spoke w a rep as well about 4 days ago and he had mentioned July as well. He said that the mints will be in production till July. Hopefully we will see many restocks till then

Got my Tokyo & Paris today. They look a lot better in person than in the professional pics used in articles. I was a bit worried about the blue on the Paris because they looked a little lighter and girly in the article pics. TTS. Insole is same as split pack. Colors pop. Very comfortable. I have London & NYC arriving Friday.

I don't really know what else to say since @psypha did a detailed review of it. I didn't want to repeat info. Enjoy!

So I received the iguana roshes from urban outfitters today and they came already worn!

Opened them and they werent covered in paper, which was a red flag for me

Checked out the soles and they had dirt on them

Called them and am getting expedited shipping on replacement

Still pissed

Awesome! just what i was waiting for.....can't wat to order mine!

Also...this thread is a JOKE now :smh: OP isn't even in here anymore :lol:

Np, Kinda tried to change things up to what this thread is meant to be.

this thread went from 500 pgs to 800+ in like 3 weeks... crazy. 

Thanks psypha for the quick review on the TKO's. I'm looking forward in getting these off of nikestore next week.  

Np

So I received the iguana roshes from urban outfitters today and they came already worn!

Opened them and they werent covered in paper, which was a red flag for me

Checked out the soles and they had dirt on them

Called them and am getting expedited shipping on replacement

Still pissed

That's f'ed up. I'd be pissed. Hope my Sport reds don't come in like that. >:

S/O the fam and well respected TR member N1keF1end for comin thru clutch for an east coast (DC Area) brotha like me (even though I ain't eem on the team!) for RETAIL... THIS is what the thread is about (Disclaimer: All Capital letters used for inflection)!

Squadron Blues came in from FNL. Honestly, I liked them better in pictures. I do like the blue upper but not feeling the sport turquoise too much. Switch the colors with the swoosh then they'd be perfect imo. I'll still rock the heck outta these though.

First pair of Roshe....always wanted earlier CW's but never pulled the trigger...now I need them!! Dope shoe

I did the track package by reference number and my fb mints from FNL should get to my place by friday. 
happy.gif
same for me ... now wether or not i actually give my friends their pairs is a question . i kinda wanna horde these mints .. i love em, cant wait to see em in person hopefully a 13 fits me well and ill be doing a pink lace swap immediately (in before comments LOL looks good to me)

Would a kind soul order size 10 squads from zappos and ship to me in toronto? I will reimburse you fully. Pm me please!

Squadron Blues came in from FNL. Honestly, I liked them better in pictures. I do like the blue upper but not feeling the sport turquoise too much. Switch the colors with the swoosh then they'd be perfect imo. I'll still rock the heck outta these though.

Mine should be here tomorrow. I want these in my hands so bad!

Back
Top Bottom