ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yeezy worked for me

they had em as rosherun
laugh.gif

i was able to place my order but that ***** went so fast i hope i ordered the right one! i've never ordered off CT before and there's no pic or style # on my order confirmation...so i guess i'll see in 11 days 
laugh.gif

My order got cancelled too.  My order for a size 8 is still good though.

But I just got my OG's in and I need a size 8.5 instead sigh.  So it looks like I'm still hunting for a size 8.5.  Hopefully I can try to trade the 8 for them.

Wow I got lucky, I ordered 8.5 and they didn't get canceled

i was able to place my order but that ***** went so fast i hope i ordered the right one! i've never ordered off CT before and there's no pic or style # on my order confirmation...so i guess i'll see in 11 days 
laugh.gif
ull be fine. it'll either be cancelled.

btw- i hope you guys didnt do the free shipping... the free shipping is shipped in a plastic wrap bag material not a box so ur box will be crushed and/or destroyed by the time it gets over customs in the US... just giving you guys a warning now...
o ok good to know! and i did the free shipping but a beat up box never really mattered to me since i usually toss the boxes for the kicks i plan to beat.....

guys on ct, i try to add the spring25 code to mid city pack, but it doesnt take it. im assuming mid city pack is exempt from the code?

Got my Mint FBs in.  Like how they look, HATE how they fit (and the material compared to OG mesh), even with loose laces.  My others are 11.5 and I have some room in those, these I have plenty of room in the toes but none in the width.  I have a slightly wide foot but damn.

the womens CW?

AWW MAN. I didn't know it was women's. that means they aren't going to have my size x_X I just called maybe I should be more specific but I'm going over there anyways. So well see.

Ill report back what I find

Back
Top Bottom