ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think ups made a mistake.....

....Not! :smile:

TRINIDAD JAMES KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU

Ok I will be more specific here with everyone, I scooped a few pairs of Crimsons today, yes they are quick strikes and exclusive to Foot Action.  Anyhow, for the people that missed out on them I have two size 10s and a 9.5 for anyone in the community that may need them for RETAIL. I know it isn't a selling forum, but I am just trying to help my Broshes out here. PM me if you want them, obviously you'd have to pay shipping. 

Was anybody successful in getting the FB mints from the finishline restock yesterday? Do they send emails if your order was canceled?

i cant believe i missed CT. it seems like EVERYTIME i go do normal human being activities (ie shower, work) and i come back i miss em... but when im glued to this board and jerking around, slacking at work.. NOTHING

was there even a size 13US up there?

Florals are too girly for me man. Can't imagine myself rocking them and I don't know why Nike didn't make them as women's cw
happy.gif
That's what I thought when I first saw pictures of them, they really grow on you when you see them in person. Luckily a couple months back I was in Vegas and checked out their Niketown. I was debating on either these or the obsidians. Decided to pull the trigger on the Atomic Teals instead.

That's what I thought when I first saw pictures of them, they really grow on you when you see them in person. Luckily a couple months back I was in Vegas and checked out their Niketown. I was debating on either these or the obsidians. Decided to pull the trigger on the Atomic Teals instead.

I think the obsidians would've been my choice if I were to cop one of the floral cw's since the print is barely noticeable on them but hey man rock what you like :smokin

I think the obsidians would've been my choice if I were to cop one of the floral cw's since the print is barely noticeable on them but hey man rock what you like
smokin.gif
The sulfur isn't so bad as well, but yup yup! I understand the Florals aren't everyone's cup of tea, but you'll most def see me rockin em. 
pimp.gif

Man, I'm surprised. When we first heard that nike id was coming the thread flipped out. I guess that shows how much things have changed.

i cant believe i missed CT. it seems like EVERYTIME i go do normal human being activities (ie shower, work) and i come back i miss em... but when im glued to this board and jerking around, slacking at work.. NOTHING

there must have been at least two pairs of 13's as I got one and I saw another NT'er copped one as well.......hope I dont get that canceled email........

Man, I'm surprised. When we first heard that nike id was coming the thread flipped out. I guess that shows how much things have changed.

Lol it's cause team roshe abandoned ship...

Foreals though, not gonna get excited about something with no concrete info. Once it's announced, the thread will go bananas.

ik how you feel man the same has happened to me -_____- i hope we eventually cop

Back
Top Bottom