ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Waiting for the weather to start warming up here in Nor Cal, so I can rock my florals. 
tired.gif
Been looking for a pair. Really nice shot! I wear my roshes in 45 degree weather up here in WA. haha

Called in my local FA and it sounded like they have a good stock of Total Crimson so if anyone needs me to scoop up a pair, PM me I'll be going in an hour or so

/Users/flexmister/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2013/Jan 25, 2013_3/IMG_0557.JPG/Users/flexmister/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2013/Jan 25, 2013/IMG_0556.JPG I think it's all about matching with the split pack.( first pics, go easy on me if they are messed up)

Ok I will be more specific here with everyone, I scooped a few pairs of Crimsons today, yes they are quick strikes and exclusive to Foot Action.  Anyhow, for the people that missed out on them I have two size 10s and a 9.5 for anyone in the community that may need them for RETAIL. I know it isn't a selling forum, but I am just trying to help my Broshes out here. PM me if you want them, obviously you'd have to pay shipping. 
i just got ur pm and cant respond to u cuz i hit my limit for the day lol... i have no rep cuz i registered for niketalk today hearing that u were looking out for ppl to get total crimsons who wanted em

Has anybody gotten they're FB mints from the finishline restock shipped?

if you got a confirmation email check your order # on their website. my sz 10 got cancelled. received conf. email but did not receive cancellation email. I ordered yesterday morning before link got posted on NT.

Not sure if I made it clear earlier in one of my posts earlier today, but my mint FB order from FNL is still processing from Tuesday 3/26; customer service rep said it can take up to 5 business days for processing...

The coupon has been out for a while and it worked on the Mid City Pack when they were released.  I was going to order it but didn't know what size at the time and decided to wait.  I waited too long obviously lol...

Oh well.  At least I know my size now.  Also everyone be careful about ordering with your credit cards...some do charge an international fee of 3%.

/Users/flexmister/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2013/Jan 25, 2013_3/IMG_0557.JPG/Users/flexmister/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2013/Jan 25, 2013/IMG_0556.JPG I think it's all about matching with the split pack.( first pics, go easy on me if they are messed up)
nailed it.

Not sure if I made it clear earlier in one of my posts earlier today, but my mint FB order from FNL is still processing from Tuesday 3/26; customer service rep said it can take up to 5 business days for processing...
Have you checked the website under your account ? Because it says processig but then click your order # and what does it say ?

Squads have arrived. Love 'em. However without a doubt Black/Sails and Iguanas will be my go to. Glad I've got double and triple. Everything else is fun, but these are the basis of my Roshe wear for sure. Making me reconsider the City pack...

I'll try and resist and hold out hope for OG mesh (well at least they appear to be some sort of mesh and not canvas) mids like that sample pic I reposted a few days ago.

The coupon has been out for a while and it worked on the Mid City Pack when they were released.  I was going to order it but didn't know what size at the time and decided to wait.  I waited too long obviously lol...

Oh well.  At least I know my size now.  Also everyone be careful about ordering with your credit cards...some do charge an international fee of 3%.

Wish I would've known about the code before placing my order last week.

Anyone needs Gamma, Black/Sails or Total Crimsons in the Southern Jersey area, PM me! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom