ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Guys, I didn't go 1/2 size up on the mint roshe fb's and they fit fine.

If you have a normal foot, go true to size.

Anybody else still waiting on the mid city pack from Hanon? Mine finally arrived in the US this morning.

Also, what's everybody copping of the upcoming releases? I'm thinking the gray canvas, mango v2 (or whatever the **** we call them), and a couple pairs of ID's.

To all on the fence for crimsons from FA; if you cop by tomorrow and do a survey on your receipt you get a $10 credit, you can choose to use either online or in-store (two seperate codes so write down both). Also, if you sign up for the free star club rewards you can get another $10 credit code. Hopefully FA will drop more colorways online or in the future.

At the rate this thread moves, I'm not gonna double check... so if already posted, My apologies.

IE heads, here's what Tyler Galleria had as of early this afternoon:

Sheikhs has Squadrons, Tarps, Black/Grey, Sport Reds
Champs has Black/Sails and Sport Reds
FootAction has Squadrons, Crimsons, Black/Grey, Tonals - black, grey

So I decided I can't use these for work or for running. I work in a warehouse and I want to wear a shoe I don't have to worry about getting dirty, etc. the white midsole gets dirty so easily man. I only do things like move boxes of merchandise and things like that and the midsole was filthy after. A tad disappointed.

What's the best way to clean the midsole ?

Also of all the talk about the trend with these shoe's etc. these shoes were on my radar when I saw the pink women's colorway, and lately I've been gearing away towards Jordan's and going for things that are more comfortable everyday type shoes. For running I still prefer the orange sacouny Mirage 2 it's an amazing shoe and has great heel support for me (I have a medium high arch) . I'm the kind of guy that likes simple shoes that POP. I liked the mints a lot because its simple but the pink grabs attention. It sucks for me because I don't go into shops or check sneaker blogs anymore, and the only reason I found out about the shoe is the hype. I would have bought the shoes had they been on shelves but ... Obviously now I can't x_x .

So I decided I can't use these for work or for running. I work in a warehouse and I want to wear a shoe I don't have to worry about getting dirty, etc. the white midsole gets dirty so easily man. I only do things like move boxes of merchandise and things like that and the midsole was filthy after. A tad disappointed.

Also of all the talk about the trend with these shoe's etc. these shoes were on my radar when I saw the pink women's colorway, and lately I've been gearing away towards Jordan's and going for things that are more comfortable everyday type shoes. For running I still prefer the orange sacouny Mirage 2 it's an amazing shoe and has great heel support for me (I have a medium high arch) . I'm the kind of guy that likes simple shoes that POP. I liked the mints a lot because its simple but the pink grabs attention. It sucks for me because I don't go into shops or check sneaker blogs anymore, and the only reason I found out about the shoe is the hype. I would have bought the shoes had they been on shelves but ... Obviously now I can't x_x .
The best way to clean the midsole is to use mr. clean magic eraser. Works like a charm and isn't too harsh on the paint. Scrub lightly of course.

to those of you on the fence with the total crimson... here are some pictures i took. if youve only seen them online, bruh, pictures dont do them justice lol.
no filter or editing. just southern california daylight and a SGS3 camera.

Use a magic eraser for anything soap and water cant get out.
If anything Roshes are the perfect shoe for warehouse work. They're cushioned enough for you to be on your feet all day in, and they're rather inexpensive so any stains or scuffs you get on them should be taken lightheartedly.

My sister just picked these up for me at southland footaction not sure what other szs they had left but I got the only sz 10.5

My two Mint FBs came in yesterday that I ordered for other TRo guys, and even seeing them in hand, I was glad to pass them on.

Total Crimsons, Gammas, and Squadrons (doubled) is good enough for now.  I'm passing on the City Pack, and putting away the cash for IDs.

Just taking me Tokyo to paragon outlet, nike outlet there got size 13 orange split pack for $55 only + tax.

Back
Top Bottom