ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What's cracking broshes and roshbeasts quick canvas point more in detail shortly

Nice!

Been looking for more detailed pics of these.

So I decided I can't use these for work or for running. I work in a warehouse and I want to wear a shoe I don't have to worry about getting dirty, etc. the white midsole gets dirty so easily man. I only do things like move boxes of merchandise and things like that and the midsole was filthy after. A tad disappointed.

What's the best way to clean the midsole ?

Also of all the talk about the trend with these shoe's etc. these shoes were on my radar when I saw the pink women's colorway, and lately I've been gearing away towards Jordan's and going for things that are more comfortable everyday type shoes. For running I still prefer the orange sacouny Mirage 2 it's an amazing shoe and has great heel support for me (I have a medium high arch) . I'm the kind of guy that likes simple shoes that POP. I liked the mints a lot because its simple but the pink grabs attention. It sucks for me because I don't go into shops or check sneaker blogs anymore, and the only reason I found out about the shoe is the hype. I would have bought the shoes had they been on shelves but ... Obviously now I can't x_x .

I've used Jason mark to clean mine works real good kinda pricey but well worth it nd lasts a long time!

After I get my sirens and mangos mid april, im gonna say bye to this roshe game. 6 pairs are good enough. Got all the colors I need.

If i could, id cop all just for the collection. I just dont have the money and I dont like the other colors. But goodluck with those remaining in the game with all these new roshes!

Last edited:
Anyone have info on the Roshe FC's Black/Mint colorways?? Heading to NYC next week and love to get my hands on a pair.

Last edited:
Saw some guy at H&M in Great Mall wearing Mangos. I literally saw them and was like, "Nice Mangos!".. I was pretty loud. Lololol, wonder if that guy is in this thread.

After I get my sirens and mangos mid april, im gonna say bye to this roshe game. 6 pairs are good enough. Got all the colors I need.

If i could, id cop all just for the collection. I just dont have the money and I dont like the other colors. But goodluck with those remaining in the game with all these new roshes!
you'll be back,

they all come back

These are my first customs. My original idea was to do an Oreo Roshe with my black sails but later found out I forgot to add white paint into my cart. smh. White paint on its way so oreos will be on their way also.  So I worked with the colors that I had. Half way through I realized I was making what I now call my "San Francisco Pack"Although I do need to add some black to the my red sports, for more of a niners feel. I made a small boo boo on my crimsons and now there is a small black smudge near one of the outside swooshes 
eyes.gif
 but its okay, I'll live. These customs are nothing big, just a solid color change but I hope to get the hang of this then produce some ideas I have in mind. 

These are my first customs. My original idea was to do an Oreo Roshe with my black sails but later found out I forgot to add white paint into my cart. smh. White paint on its way so oreos will be on their way also.  So I worked with the colors that I had. Half way through I realized I was making what I now call my "San Francisco Pack"Although I do need to add some black to the my red sports, for more of a niners feel. I made a small boo boo on my crimsons and now there is a small black smudge near one of the outside swooshes 
eyes.gif

but its okay, I'll live. These customs are nothing big, just a solid color change but I hope to get the hang of this then produce some ideas I have in mind. 

LL
Nice job!

Shout out to all members in this forum for putting me on these joints. Especially, the San Jose heads.

Finally copped my first pair of Rosheruns aaaaaaaaaaaaand they're amazing. Very light in weight, comfy fitting and the design is simply clean. And you can't complain about the price; $70.00 MRSP.

Total Crimsons... the color... 
nthat.gif

I need shorter socks... 
nerd.gif

But, man, I've been missing out... Habit forming... many more to cop...

P.S. I'm still wearing them as I type in this forum. Haha.

Last edited:
Anyone have info on the Roshe FC's Black/Mint colorways?? Heading to NYC next week and love to get my hands on a pair.
You are about a week late. Ever since the whole hype around the colorway hit mainstream, resellers have been eating them up; therefore, eBay is one way to find a pair, if you're willing to spend $150 for a pair...

If I was you, cop other colorways instead. Well worth it.

Last edited:
eyes.gif
REP DAT SF PACK DOE

found trails for $40 and some roshe trail samples (right). Cant decide if i should cop. not my style.. this guy though was buying up all the stock for the samples..

I hope you're joking....but if not, there is a "Yeezy" inspired color way that was released a short time ago.
No there wasn't. If you're referring to the pink flash / fresh mint fbs, they were inspired by the NIKE FC247 ELASTICO FINALE II indoor soccer shoe.
OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG LET'S TAKE EVERYTHING SO LITERALLY.

That's why all you dudes with 90 posts get clowned by everyone outside of this thread.  Accept the Yeezy nickname.  If you get upset over a nickname for pair of sneakers, you should reevaluate your life.

Back
Top Bottom