ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Saw a guy with mangos on in H&M at Great Mall. C'mon please be in here I want to bond with someone :frown: LOL

Last edited:
I have yet to see someone in calypsos and mangos here in LA.. if you have a pair, lets be friends :D

*edit: or any colors besides the 3ogs lol

Last edited:
Saw a guy with mangos on in H&M at Great Mall. C'mon please be in here I want to bond with someone
frown.gif
LOL
I think that's BlueLeopard lol.

Hahaha, I saw everyone bonding and when I pointed out the guy's mangos he looked at me weird. I don't blame him, it was my first time seeing mangos in person. LOL

UnDSed the Squadrons tonight for my anniversary. The waiter at this super nice place out here in La Jolla asked me where to get them because some reseller bought the stock of roshes from all the boutiques in the area.

I live in the burbs
laugh.gif

Maybe if I walk around Mary wash campus I'll see a few pairs.
Sorry man. That's how ignorant us NOVA guys are. I know nothing about Fredericksburg or any places with the name ending in "burg" for that matter haha. When I hear the name Fredericksburg I think of it being rural.

Cant decide on the Tarps, already own iggys n i feel like i can make a better volt-sole pair off id wen its available.....uggghh the thirst

And sry for the repetitive question but, mango v2 drop nxt week or 2?

Yeah those were dope too, only two in that line breaking necks besides the tropicals

Edit : We called after anyways and they said they stocked 18 pairs, seemed like only 5 people walked out with them though
Yeah, I figured everyone be wearing Black/Sails, Iguanas, or Sport Red. We don't wanna be wearing the same ****, so he and I decided to bust out our pairs.

And nah bro, people in front of us which was about like 13 people or so roughly walked out with them along with a Foamposite since it's 1 shoe per customers. Plus, I saw an employee rocking 'em.

Heads up Bay Area... Great Mall FInishline has FSR of the Black Gamma's...

Just came from there to do a size swap.

its crazy how civilized people in other countries are compared to the US when it comes to shoes,

the only times EURO sites have problems is when americans hear about them having some hyped up releases,

i see the mid city packs all over the euro sites and im just holding out ONLY because im hoping NDC has enough pairs to go around.

but yo, hows da glow on dem yeezy lows pleighbois??

Question, For those of you who've purchased laces, which retail stores sell the 36 in round laces for sure? I know there are links and stuff for BIN on eBay, but I'd rather buy it in store.

Yeah, I figured everyone be wearing Black/Sails, Iguanas, or Sport Red. We don't wanna be wearing the same ****, so he and I decided to bust out our pairs.

And nah bro, people in front of us which was about like 13 people or so roughly walked out with them along with a Foamposite since it's 1 shoe per customers. Plus, I saw an employee rocking 'em.
Yeah my friend wore knicks for that reason, rest of us were just like fck it and wore our beater iguanas cause we came from the gym.  It's nice to see people rocking em though. Plus dudes buy then try and sell them right outside the store

Gammas have been my everyday shoe for the past 3 days. Got them for $50 with finishline rewards. Plus still have black OG Sails so I'll wear these gammas to the ground

Back
Top Bottom